1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Dr. Frink's Funhouse

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by frink, Jul 28, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. beefy

beefy Catapult Fodder

dear dr frink I beefy is very very very very very very sorry and if u can forgive me thank you
    </br>--- merged: Oct 16, 2012 10:01 AM ---</br>
    hi u must be the owner im very sorry hope u can forgive me :)
    </br>--- merged: Oct 16, 2012 10:02 AM ---</br>
    :B):

2. Okay what the hell happened to your leaderboard Frinks? Someone hack it or something?

3. ... I'm pretty sure you won't be unbanned by saying "im is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very sorry". Put some proof of why you got banned unfairly and shit.

Canadian98 likes this.
  4. Dogdog602

Dogdog602 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Nope, he just updated it to match his Frink arena leaderboard, as he said a few post ago. Our "self-kills" doesn't count anymore, he added a search bar and forum avatar on it. Maybe you should pay more attention instead of always playing on his server :p

By the way, nice update Frink! :)

Beepo and frink like this.
  5. 1. I was curious when the site started to show additional players I haven't seen before. Even if I did read the part where he said he's planning an update, which I didn't, I'd still think the same way.
    2. Instead of self-kills not being counted, why not just count it? They're still legitimate deaths. That means if I want a good KDR I'll just go blow myself up repeatedly as long as I manage to kill someone so it wont add to my death count?

6. frink

frink Shopkeep Stealer

Yeah, the lack of accident counts is just an oversight on my part. Expect those to come back next time I rebuild the database. Probably this weekend.

The "additional" players are a side effect of the vastly improved name parsing algorithm. The old version of my parser thought my name was "Dr.Frink" when, technically, it's "Frink". So it made two players, "Frink", and "Dr.Frink". I believe the database is now at least 99.99% accurate. The web interface needs to catch up, and deeper analysis needs to be performed to extract more information from the database.

Unfortunately, I have some serious studying to do.

7. The additional players I saw was a blank name, M, A, and S, though. Not Frink or Dr.Frink.

8. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Also I guess until I add back another clantag, the last one I had still there? Because i'm not wearing a tag right now.
    [​IMG]

9. frink

frink Shopkeep Stealer

Next time you connect to the server, it should reset your clan tag.

10. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

I've been connected alot on the server since I'm not wearing the clan tag but well, it isn't a big problem.
    [Edit]: Seem fixed now..

11. sniiper_nutzshot

sniiper_nutzshot Catapult Fodder

I was wondering why I am banned:(

12. owner

owner Builder Stabber
    1. Delta Force - Delta

hey frink,
    what happend to frink.gnudist.com ?
    if a wanna go to the site it sais:

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/0.7.67what does that mean?

13. frink

frink Shopkeep Stealer

I've got some big improvements coming down the pipe. Hold tight.

14. owner

owner Builder Stabber
    1. Delta Force - Delta

okay :)

15. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Hey Frink I noticed that for a period you have better bomb jumps, faster firing archers, and some other good changes that were reverted after your server went down for a few days. Any possibility of those changes coming back?

killatron46 likes this.
  16. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Do you know when the stats will be back up? i am missing that banner in my sig :(.

Other than that, keep up the good work frink!

17. frink

frink Shopkeep Stealer

Really sorry guys. I haven't had much time for my hobby work recently so progress has been slow.

18. Andr3x

Andr3x Catapult Fodder

Beautiful serveur, recommand !

Beepo and Gonf like this.
  19. Beepo

Beepo Asian Faggot Donator
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Everybody has a life =) For me, its FISHING!!!!!!

Edit: Its fine =D We have a bunch of maps for you when you return, Docta...with new format!

Mods: jackitch