1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

how to fight with a builder. part one

Discussion in 'Builder' started by dragonc, Nov 22, 2012.

1. dragonc

dragonc Builder Stabber

• dear god, make it readable so people can actually help you
    i was in a not very popular server when i made my first find there were 3 of us 2 on my team the other man on the other side was having very bad lag and i know that sometimes when that happens an arrow makes a lag jump as in game freeze for a second before going on my ally who is now in the ender clan would shoot him and i would hide in a short tree when he came i though (wait i didn't become a knight !!!) when the archer hit him i attacked any way the lag was just right i was able to do the perfect amount of hits to kill him. i did that many times untell he side in the chat(stop please). being a nice guy i did. because i became i knight after that and made my team win that way. later that day i found out more ideal ways to use the builder that i will post later to day.

2. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Please into readability?

Asu, thebonesauce, RikTelner and 3 others like this.
  3. dragonc

dragonc Builder Stabber

it makes senses you gust need to think a little harder

Guro likes this.
  4. This sentence. This sentence is so fucking ironic. Anyways, lemme fix your paragraph.

I was in a not very popular server when I made my first find. There were 3 of us 2 on my team. The other guy on the other side was was lagging like hell and there was a lag spike. As in game froze for a second before going on my ally (who is now in the Ender clan) would shoot him and I would hide in a short tree when he came i thought "I forgot to go knight!!!". When the archer hit him I attacked. Anyways the lag was just right. I was able to kill him. I did that many times until his side in the chat. Being a nice guy I am, I did because I became a knight after that and made my team win that way. Later that day I found out more ideal ways to use the builder. That I will post later today.

Sorta readable. I still have no idea what you did. I guess, you was hiding in a tree, but you forgot to go knight. Your fellow archer shot at him and you finished him off. Also, this is the wrong section(Ithink).

5. dragonc

dragonc Builder Stabber

you forgot some main points but you did OK i was saying i made lag to kill the other guy before he found me. letting me ambush him.

6. How do make lag. Edit your post to replace your OP with my sorta fixed one. Or just fix it by yourself. Not too hard since you're the one who experienced it.

7. HeroicTurtle

HeroicTurtle Base Burner

So I get from your...one sentence paragraph...that you held down your right mouse button and charged at your enemy who was lagging like hell?

I'm sure a dog with one leg could do the same :p

8. Ravenplucker

Ravenplucker Builder Stabber

That was physically painful to read.

ImAwesome and Canadian98 like this.
  9. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

You didn't explain how to be a battle builder, what mechanics you should take advantage of or anything of the sort. I feel like this belongs in the Stories section of the forums.

10. dragonc

dragonc Builder Stabber

when you get hit with an arrow and you are lagging your game freeze's sometimes.

11. HeroicTurtle

HeroicTurtle Base Burner

I've never had that happen to me. Were you on a server located several thousand miles away from you or something?

12. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Canadian98 and Andr01d like this.
  13. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

Soooooooo the tip is to have someone shoot a laggy person so their screen freezes, and them murder them with your hammer.
    :builder::teabag:

:huh?:

ImAwesome likes this.