1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Guro-claws' Happy Christmas Funtime Giveaway

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Guro, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viken

Viken Horde Gibber

Sign me up, Action Hank! I am going to make myself stand out by not writing a 100-line essay. It's all part of the plan; nothing to do with me being lazy. Instead, I'll post a few (debatably) funny pictures.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Obviously, I'd make sure the account ended up in good hands....not my own, bad hands...unless I can somehow get double-Premium.
    Anyway, happy Christmas, and many thanks for your generosity whether I get the goods or nay.

Guro and inactive_account like this.
  2. Tynamo43

Tynamo43 Catapult Fodder

When you see a cop, warn a brotha... im going broke from paying bail

Guro likes this.
  3. man...it would be nice to win that gold..but there are so many people that want one to that want it as much as me

4. Juaro

Juaro Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Man, sign me up for this.
    As i already have premium, the account would go to my brother - Schmierhub. :>

5. mikeyFR1999

mikeyFR1999 Catapult Fodder

I need a premium account. My friend and I always play together and he always tells me stories about zombie survival. For example A flying flaming zombie picks up my friend and drops him on a explosive zombie and his body flies in the air. We chat via Skype and he just has a ball playing zombie survival when im playing on a non-premium server.:)

6. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Guro, your generosity is so abundant that it'd be surprising if you *weren't* Santa. Thank you for your kindness! I think I can speak for everyone when I say that it's appreciated in earnest.

I'm entering on behalf of my bestie. To keep things short and frank, they have the barest luxuries you'd expect of a working adult; there is very little leeway beyond necessities, and being an unemployed teenager in a lower middle-class family, I hardly have the funds to express how much I'd like to change the situation. Being able to give a gift like this to them would mean a great deal to me.

On a less serious note, here's some orchestral acoustic from music god Devin Townsend.

Guro, Contrary and thegoodone like this.
  7. ShuChiba

ShuChiba Catapult Fodder

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

8. Kyurem2613

Kyurem2613 Builder Stabber

My first post on the forums... kinda sad, but whatever anyways, I've been playing KAG ever since umm.. bombs were like gigantic +'s instead of o's if you get what I mean. I've always wanted a premium account... but I have no way to get it because of... stuff I'm only 14, but I can easily compete with the "pros" here as any class maybe not now... (I haven't played in a while) but yeah, I just really want premium and it would make a great christmas gift.

Contrary likes this.
  9. Ninja12

Ninja12 Haxor

I really think Alpaca deserves Premium. I don't know why, but he just does. We've been good friends for a long time, since I've joined. Which was about 5 months ago :)

10. Chieftain

Chieftain Catapult Fodder

I heard that in Squidward's voice...

Gonf likes this.
  11. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Good luck to everyone ;)

Beepo likes this.
  12. Aroogala

Aroogala King Arthur's GARDener

i rather get a free christmas hug from all the mods :3(since i already have prem and no homo, just bro)

13. Behoma

Behoma Shipwright

What a great Christmas present to the community! I'd love to be able to experience all the different aspects of KAG, not just the ones that are free.

I doubt that you have heard of them, but have a listen to Of Monsters and Men, a great band whose songs I can't get out of my head!
    Their big hit: Little Talks - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghb6eDopW8I
    Enjoy! :)

Contrary likes this.
  14. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

Can I has perm account, :D.
    But nice contest, for the community of non-perms, so I wish me and everyone good luck. :)

-Arcanecat

15. vladisS

vladisS Catapult Fodder

Guro, I beg you to give me a GOLD account. I love Kag but unfortunately can't buy it due to the fact that I live in Russia. I'm only 14 years old:QQ: , and for me it is extremely difficult to buy this excellent game:skull: . And I'm sorry for the Google translator):eek:

16. killerhellhound

killerhellhound Shipwright

I bought a gold acount but something went wrong and I never got to use it so I would like a giveaway.
    P.S. Zombie mode (It works on single player while offline) rocks and I can’t wait for the bison.

17. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Dude, I was just going to enter this for him too XD

So I'll be entering it for blitz, but if Drafiks gets it for blitz, I'll be giving the premium code to feet :)

EDIT: I'll be giving mine to feet, but if she wins, I'll give it to ducko. :)

inactive_account likes this.
  18. PlagueBringer

PlagueBringer Catapult Fodder

Ah Premium, how i'd love to have you as my own :P
    I'm currently craving the premium experience that everyone around me seems to be having, trouble is, i lack the coinage to get premium, yes it's not much but i still have no way of acquiring such a purchase, sad really.
    I'm fifteen and a mad gamer, i actually coded a demo sort of kag-ish zombie game simply to play zombies that i couldn't get, unfortunately i have lost it and the source code :c
    I rage a hell of a lot at KAG sometimes, especially when my internet drops and i get ping banned :p
    but that just adds to the addictive fun of it.
    I'd kill for a premium account, probably literally O.o
    But to end this, i live in a remote area, i have fairly little amount of friends and kag just gets me out of the pain in my a** that is my daily life, i hope that you read this at all, and i hope you choose me, either way, thanks man :3

19. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

hahah lolz if u dont gime premium i promis i kill ur mother lolz hahaah what u do now lolz
    Seriously, maybe I will get lucky?

20. Glowter22

Glowter22 Catapult Fodder

Um.. Hello I am Glowter22 I am a male 12 year old I don't have a job and I like KAG :oops:(This is harder than I thought )
    I am here to join this Give-away.....Hope I can get one :oops: ( I like Toby Mac's songs and others...)
    (:shad:X3dude whoever you are help me!!!)
    LOGO.GIF :yes:[G]lowter certified :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.