1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Future Request] Bloodier KAG

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG Classic]' started by FlamingDragon96, Dec 10, 2012.

?

Any thoughts on this?

1. Bloodier KAG?! MUST HAVE!!!

43.9%
  2. Might install temporarily

7.3%
  3. Seems interesting

15.9%
  4. Not a fan of blood

6.1%
  5. This sucks!

3.7%
  6. More blood? LET'S ADD UNICORNS THEN!

23.2%
  1. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

:lantern: Bloodier KAG :lantern:
    Most of us know that KAG will get a scripting update where almost anything can be modded into the game. Ever since I started playing this great game I wondered what it would be like if it had blood in it. "It already has blood in it, derp!" I am aware of this, but from what I know blood stays on the floor for a while. My request for the future is to have a client-side mod that allows for better blood such as this:
    Bloody KAG.png
    Bloody KAG 2.png
    This is only a rough sketch but as you can see all the blood that comes out from damage will stain blocks and characters. Blood will also slowly fade as time passes to avoid frame rate issues.

If when update comes out and you decide to do this mod, I wish you luck in your journey and give you my thanks stranger.

:heart: Thank you for reading this! :heart:

SirLoading, Graver, Tyngn and 6 others like this.
  2. PhirePuncher

PhirePuncher Shipwright

I would love something like this!
    I can see it now...
    Some guy trys to do a bomb jump, FAILS, EXPLOADS and just a rain of blood.
    Beautiful.

3. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

You need to remember there are younger players, playing probably a bit too young for more blood

sagakeren likes this.
  4. PhirePuncher

PhirePuncher Shipwright

Well, it would be a mod. Its not like it will be a feature in kag.
    But I do agree the younger audience may find it disturbing, but keep in mind that they would be downloading it and installing it at their own discretion. If they think they can handle such content then let them. There really isn't anyways to say "no".

sagakeren likes this.
  5. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

There's already a pretty hefty amount of blood in the game as it is, toffie. I'm sure players young enough that they have never seen or played a violent mainstream game are a major minority in KAG, and that's assuming they're able to discover what is, after all, a relatively obscure game.

6. toffie0

True, sorry forgot about the download

There is blood but it is easy to ignore (it's a good thing sometimes) because it's not in your face, this blood is more in your face which is suetable for older players, how younger players discovered the game was a little while back a show called good game sp ( a show thats for younger game players) reviewed the game.

Sorry if I'm flaming or off-topic

7. FlamingDragon96

It's nice to see some opinions, and it's also nice to see people want unicorns. I wonder if it's even possible to do this blood in the kag update, might have to ask a dev if I see one ingame.

Edit: I might add a bomb jump fail pic, just because Phire said that X3

PhirePuncher likes this.
  8. PhirePuncher

PhirePuncher Shipwright

You would be my hero.

9. Grindle

Grindle Shipwright

I'm 12! :eek:
    Nah JK THAT BLOOD PIC LOOKS AMAZING
    MOAR BLUD!
    But sadly my pc is bad so don't add fps lag into the game :)

10. FlamingDragon96

Added one more pic, this time is a collapse. Was gonna add a fail bomb jump but no idea how everybody suddenly got good at it, tried it myself but the whole screen would keep turning red. At least this has more bodies exploding.

11. PhirePuncher

PhirePuncher Shipwright

Well, at least you tried!

12. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

No we fucking don't. If any young person as a problem they can gtfo of the internet and sit in the naughty corner.

13. PhirePuncher

PhirePuncher Shipwright

You're technically right that we don't need to care. But it doesn't hurt to care sometimes, and I completely think you misunderstand what toffie was trying to say. Even though it was clear, Toffie was just trying to express how they feel that some younger kids may find this too 'Gorey' or whatever. Personally, I think its a good thing that someone out there is looking out for others. Although it wasn't directly needed here, its still nice to know that they do care. But I think it was completely unnecessary to say that. Especially since the situation has already been discussed, and solved.

14. toffie0

Alright, I admit I was a bit blind and didn't notice the downloading part and I probably shouldn't have posted about the age. Thanks to those who have kindly nudged me about the download and thanks to those who have stood up for me.

If anyone would like to flame about me or about what I have posted feel free to make a conversation to me about it, flaming posting about me or my posts here will probably only will make more work for the guards and the Dev's.

I am sorry if I have been flaming and I'm sorry that I have caused so much flaming, I an also sorry that I posted here about the age, because it probably shouldn't have been addressed.

15. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

One more reason for this, it'll keep 12yos off the good servers.

Worm, Digger101, SlyStalker and 7 others like this.
  16. Add Tom Araya screaming RAINING BLOOD every time someone gets blown in pieces and I will use this mod :3

dredek0 likes this.
  17. BindNation

BindNation Bison Rider

It would certainly be nice if the armor and clothing got stained in blood and gore. Possibly battle scarred armor and torn clothing would be really cool as well. Just an added effect. ;)

18. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Yes This Would Be a good idea but really if we do make it bloodier we don't want it to violent to get some people thinking its to scary

19. FlamingDragon96

It would be a mod, so those who think it's too scary won't have to download it.

20. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Ok Cool Then i like that idea lets get it cracking