1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Azeal

Azeal Catapult Fodder

Yes because more bombs is win. sarcasm
    Side note, tweak builder combat because they are awesome because it's hilarious.

Also, I may not have banned you Gabe (I am a new admin, so not as cynical), but I would definitely need more background than you provided. Suck up to BlueLuigi, he's a bit more sane than Ej and Arcave.

2. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Holy fuck, go to hell. The builder isn't a fight class.

Radpipe likes this.
  3. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

I hereby redact any previous posts I had about the builder being underpowered when fighting knights, they're actually ok, you just need to know how to go about using them (which I didn't before). They are still underpowered against archers though...

4. WarrFork

And? They are builders, they shouldn't really be able to fight any other class.

Froghead48, Radpipe and neil_v like this.
  5. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

playing builder is frustrating because you can get picked off by archer at any time, and your knights are always morons and don't protect you... But that's their fault, not the games, I agree that builder's shouldn't be able to take on an army of knights, but if they're in a tunnel with full health and a knight comes in with 1 or 2 hearts shouldn't they at least have a chance?

6. neil_v

neil_v Shark Slayer

I think that having a team mechanic integrated into the builder is the best way. Builder should be weak in combat, but not helpless. The builder should be fodder for archers and need the support of a knight or knights, or roll high on dex (joke). The builder works best when the builder asks/tells a knight to help. Admittidley, I have helped a builder TUNNEL UNDER MY OWN FUCKING BASE because 3 or 4 others thought it would be a good idea. My protests mean nothing, so I try and be there to defend when it all goes cock up.
    The archers are too weak, I hate them, and try to avoid playing them, but it should be bumped up a heart.
    A column (3 in this case, I guess) of archers should be able to break a charge of 5 or so knights
    that are shield impaired, like me (my opinion).
    Builder is pure skill mixed with luck. You make luck by asking for help.

7. Azeal

Azeal Catapult Fodder

1 archer with a 7-8 high wall can stop 5 mediocre knights who suck at shielding.

Also, archers in tunnels are awesome now. Ty for the speedy arrows.

neil_v likes this.
  8. WarrFork

Spam some doors like a whore, that's the key.

9. Azeal

Azeal Catapult Fodder

Spikes. Cleverly placed spikes.

WarrFork likes this.
  10. neil_v

neil_v Shark Slayer

I suppose you are right, as a mediocre knight I barely have a chance 1 vs 1 with a skilled archer. 1 out of 4 times I will lose (team deathmatch)

11. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

Stop crying. We all know archer is master race! Right arcrave :p

neil_v likes this.
  12. neil_v

neil_v Shark Slayer

Nice... I wasn't crying, I was saying I need to get better. I was not saying that archers need to be gayed up. Now I will cry just because you said not to.
    :noburu::bird:

13. PumpkingSlice

When I said "stop crying" I was referring it to everyone as a joke, but oh well.

14. neil_v

neil_v Shark Slayer

Oops, my mistake. I have a huge ego therefore everything typed on the internet is about me, apparently.
    My reply was also a joke, I just don't like putting LOL in everything. I hoped that liking your post would show no intended malice....it was not effective, it seems.

15. Azeal

Azeal Catapult Fodder

btw, congrats pumpkingslice on premium drawing win :D

And Archer is indeed master race. Too bad they can't fly.

16. PumpkingSlice

They can fly. It's a sekrit I can't tell you.

17. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Rusher, you are, and will always be on the "ban on sight" list until permaban is fixed.
    the reason being: you flip the fuck out whenever anyone does anything with rcon to you. you are immature and you start fights on my server thread all the time.

get the fuck out and stay out.

or you can write me a 3 paragraph essay in perfect english and all will be forgiven

I'm not always mean (:

rocker2, Boxpipe, neil_v and 6 others like this.
  18. Rusher

Rusher Catapult Fodder

Yeah for sure, with lot a shit mod in your server you need ban me... its why you close this server... for the second time...
    Rayne dont have control about your little boys, they dont respect the players and thinks are the gods..... when someone kill him he just ban or frozen him or offences i proved it with chat logs...
    Is why i get ban.. to post log chat seeing your mods making shit ... merry xmas
    And dont worry i play in Arcrave server i play all the day with my other gold account :D
    3 paragraph ?
    GO
    FUCK
    YOURSELF?
    now unban me :D

19. Seriously shit like this should be bannable. Not only insulting mods on server but also admin of this site. I demand to global ban him.

20. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

nice english.

still banned
    </br>--- merged: Dec 21, 2012 10:43 PM ---</br>
    This is your last warning rusher, get out of this thread now.

Boxpipe, SkiPzZ_, Stevedog and 3 others like this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.