1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Good job saying this.

You better get yourself some TOR now.

SkiPzZ_, BlueLuigi, link6155 and 3 others like this.
  2. Don't worry pal, sooner or later some of us admins will spot you with your bad English. It's remarkable. Some kind of a trademark :D.

3. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

Gotta love Rayne and his new found powers yo ;)

Froghead48 likes this.
  4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

brb checking rusher's IP to ban his alt account just because.

Domis and PumpkingSlice like this.
  5. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

Back; argument was silly, wasn't productive, and overall made me feel like a doughnut-hole. Sincerest apologies to all who were offended. Yes, I was mad, and I'm over it now. I would request that we just leave it at that. Thank you.

I'm not asking to be unbanned, and frankly I don't care about that. I'm only posting to show I haven't quit. So, maybe see you ingame.

neil_v, arcanecat and Kalikst like this.
  6. Hello! Now.. over the past two days you may noticed me in spectate various times. No, i wasn't taking a nap.
    I made this:

Took me 2 nights to make this (roughly 10hours) and it was a very tedious task recording the footage and editing it all together.
    My apologies for the bad quality at the start. I thought this server would like it's own short video. I tried my best to incorporate the "action" feel to this video hense the name "Action! Unlimited 32 Player". Hope you enjoyed the video because i certainly did making it. Feel free to hate it, enjoy it or make comments in order to improve it. If you don't like it whatsoever just inform me for it to be removed. I didn't add my name into this video because i made it for you guys not for me.
    Thanks,
    ~Razi

rocker2, Maverick, Stevedog and 10 others like this.
  7. fiddy

fiddy Bison Rider

Well that's a lot of work just to be an admin 25252525

8. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

please post a link, people w/ chrome can't view stuff embedded in webpages D: ... also i'm gonna be sad if i'm not in it...

9. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Razi likes this.
  10. neil_v

neil_v Shark Slayer

I quite like it, but the black interludes are too long. That being said, it really disturbs me that I distinctly remember being part of 60% of the matches you have posted. One that sticks out, is the blue knight in the top hat with the other blue knight emoting and waving their swords around. I was just under them out of frame tunneling with my sword. I might just like this video because it is nostalgic in a strange way.

Razi likes this.
  11. miketh2005

miketh2005 Arsonist

Oh. Why did it take so long? It would have taken me 2 hours for the most using Cyberlink PowerDirector. What video editing software do you use? Vegas?

Anyway, I'm still banned guys. The only person who answers me (barely) is thebonesauce, and he is giving me the run around, unfortunately. Radpipe and Rayne didn't answer PMs. Maybe Radpipe is gone for Christmas. =P

An unbanning would be appreciated.... :oops:

12. neil_v

neil_v Shark Slayer

Radpipe and Razi like this.
  13. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

stop that Warrfork... STAHP!

Razi likes this.
  14. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

lies

15. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

wait, that's not what he said... how u do that? now i try :P

neil_v likes this.
  16. I thank you for these comments. I was using camtasia to edit this. My apologies for the long blackouts, I like to build tension within the action. Yes the recording the footage took longer than editing it all together. I had to zoom into some of it as I was in spectate most of the time.

17. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

You can right click in-game which zooms in, if you're in spectator mode.

18. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

People with chrome can. They just have to click the shield, right by the favorites button.

Maverick, neil_v, Razi and 1 other person like this.
  19. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

0_0 ... thank you

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.