1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Hiding the chat

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Rickster, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Rickster

Rickster Shipwright

I find the chat REALLY annoying and in the way- and I rarely use it. Is there a way to remove it, or hide it? (Without zooming all the way out .___.)

Thanks!

Beepo and Bammboo like this.
  2. Beepo

Beepo Asian Faggot Donator
    1. Delta Force - Delta

I don't think there is a way to remove the chat box, but there is a way to move the chat box from the bottom to the top of your screen or from the top to the bottom of your screen.

Here is a link, it will show you how to move your chat box. Remember, if you set value to 2, the chat box will go to the bottom. If you set 0, it will go to the top:
    https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/posting-guidlines-frequently-asked-questions-common-fixes.2215/

Rickster likes this.
  3. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It could also help to make the chat semi-transparent.

trans.png

replace the paper_tiles.png in your /kag/Base/GUI with this:

Attached Files:

4. funnymonkey

funnymonkey Builder Stabber

Putting your chatbox on the top of the page does help and you can see better. Thats what I did. And you can actually see below the ground which is good. Its also good cause the chat does go transparent, well it does for me. ;)