1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

A good collapsing technique

Discussion in 'Classes & Mechanics' started by littlealmond, Jun 28, 2012.

1. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

Like I said. The enemy runs through the trap itself thus triggering the trap (this is a trap on the ground), which would mean you would have no clicky clicky to do to trigger it. Also When I talked about collapsing it from a tower; You don't break anything. You just walk into the rubble which sets of the trap, which then proceeds to fall on the enemy.

2. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Honestly for me I would use a trap when the enemys comming so I wouldn't be thinking to hard about which type of trap, also with doors once you break them you get your 30 wood back so it's probably not that wasteful of recauses. The problem is with traps is archers can be too focused on shooting your enemy's to get off the trap, even if your spamming move, also people might think you are greifing if it is not obvious that it is a trap

3. GCake

GCake Shopkeep Stealer

Here's one I see around every now and then ;)
    turtle1.jpg Just to show the other team how much you love them 25252525

On a more serious note, I personally use this one. Simple really, and 100% flexible. NOT too nice on the resources though :thumbs_down:
    turtle.jpg

bunnie likes this.
  4. Shenron

Shenron Tree Planter

:castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall:
    :door:

If you open the door, hit the door once, it all collapes
    </br>--- merged: Jan 19, 2013 5:46 AM ---</br>
    :castle_wall:
    :door:

If you open the door, hit the door once, it all collapes