1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

anally PWNED
    </br>--- merged: Dec 28, 2012 9:56 AM ---</br>
    Nah I still remember, thanks man! any amount is appreciated.

2. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

OGM RAYNE MULTI POWST!

EDIT: Also to players here complaining. Before you start saying "but it doesn't say it in the rules", read the part where it talks about "general stupidity will be bannable too". (no don't quote me because I can't be bothered looking at the fist page for exact quotations)

rocker2 likes this.
  3. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

i did this one time, i snuck into the enemy team's base spawned a z-knight, took the flag. my team was so retarded, they let the enemy team take the flag, they even passed the spot where i was hidden lool. but the thing is that i had the flag and they had a flag, and, then they got the flag returned even though i had it (some admin maybe). so they won

4. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Hahaha, I still stand by my decision for permaban and still stand by the fact that I froze him one time, and one time only. The two other times he's referring to, I did not freeze him. Too bad!

rocker2 likes this.
  5. Actually, the perosn who froze him for the first time was me, we had a tunnel under their massive wall and this moron walled it with 5 layers of stone (basically making it thicker than it had been before) because he was afraid of being killed while tunneling. There were 2 knights with him and the other builder and more our knights incoming.
    And then when I was really pissed off he said "im the best in this team".

never

unban

him

6. neil_v

neil_v Shark Slayer

[​IMG]

Radpipe, Areo, PumpkingSlice and 4 others like this.
  7. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

Poor Ej. He shall forever be loner fag.

Froghead48 and Noburu like this.
  8. Classic

Classic Bison Rider

Archers > OP

9. Atheraal

Atheraal Base Burner

Well, that was fun. Some enjoyable games on the server, managing to votekick all the griefers I see before excessive damage has been done.. When a moderator comes on and bans me for finally collapsing the enemy tower I had spent about 4 lives on sapping, fending off enemies on both sides in wars of builder block attrition.

Apparently, I was ACTUALLY on the other team, the color of my guy/chat and the side I had been spawning on the whole game be damned. Too bad he stopped saying anything before actually kicking me, or I'd be able to give you his username. Classy guy. Maybe next time ask around with the other players to confirm or even CHECK THE FREAKIN LOGS?

10. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Being teamswapped that is not your tower, I don't give a fuck if you were on there an hour trying to break it, you want to take it down, you swap your team back to do so, or don't do it at all.

Don't even care who the admin was if this was really the case, while being swapped is frustrating a game lke KAG of such annoyingly delicate balance however often unbalanced teams (for MANY reasons) is a real annoyance.

Domis, Noburu and rocker2 like this.
  11. Atheraal

Atheraal Base Burner

I think you misunderstand me. I was never teamswapped, I was never on the team that built the tower. The mod was just completely wrong in thinking I was.

12. Well, I've been there when it happened but I can't say anything. While it occured I've been dealing with guys who started tunneling from our own base. The only thing I know is that it was Krono who banned you and I can provide some chatlogs as well as you can. So, as for now, you better talk to him but I'm not sure whether he uses forum or not. I pressume that he doesn't because he was accusing me for abusing mods powers when I was dealing with people who built dumb shit and when I told him about rules of Action he seemed a little bit surprised. :eek:

13. Atheraal

Atheraal Base Burner

Thanks for the reply, I don't really have anything against the mod. I'd just like to get unbanned. Are the chat logs for the server stored somewhere publically?

edit: Figured out where they were stored on my comp, and uploaded them to something, DL Link Here

Note that the only times I switch teams are when it autobalances me between maps occasionally.

14. Yes. You just have to go to the directory where you installed your KAG. Then /Logs and that's where all of the chat logs are stored. You just need to find the proper one - with today's date and time you've been playing. But I'm really not sure do you have information about collapses. Even though it's kinda mischievous - it does not work properly. Also, judging by the attention you pay to be unbanned and your proper English I would unban you. But it's not up to me. You have to talk to the mod who banned you.

15. baracos

baracos Shipwright

Hello,
    This is the first time I am reporting someone, so I am not sure if it will be done properly...
    I am reporting yroslav0071.
    He was griefing a lot and speedhacking. Also, the other people in the team, all aware of him griefing and hacking, didn't kick him (it was fabianx8000, krijger330 and xCube Maverick).
    Could you please do something about this?
    Also, here is a screenshot:[​IMG]
    EDIT: Maverick arrived shortly after so I am not sure he could of votekicked him

16. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

Yes I did see the speedhacker, and I banned him from the server.

17. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

FOOLISH MORTALS!!!!!!!!!!!! MAVERICK DOES NOT SIMPLY "vote kick" HCKRZ, HE BANS THEM 5EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    p.s., if he was hacking, i think there's a forum to report people so they can get globally banned,

18. Atheraal

Atheraal Base Burner

So how do I talk to Krono if he doesn't use the forums and I can't get on the server?

19. Well, that's a good question. In this case I'd recommend you to talk to our slave master - Rayne.

Also, congratulations Alpaca on becomin' sexy premium :D.

20. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

isn't it prettyyyyyyy?

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.