1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. no u.

This. Plus also when I asked you to remove it you started again dumb talk and calling me "black person" but it happened on BEO's and I couldn't do anything except asking BEO's mods to reprimend you. They didn't and I left. Then when I saw you on Action you got immediately froze and in a fact you removed the tag. But few minutes later you put it again, and again removed it. So I called Ej and he dealt with you. Now according to my informations you're banned 5ever.

neil_v and rocker2 like this.
  2. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

No wonder you guys fucking lost. Fuckin' all door tent? 'The fuck is the matter with you guys?

rocker2 likes this.
  3. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

That was WarrFork's fault.

Domis, PumpkingSlice and Kalikst like this.
  4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

LoL @ admins gettin mad

SCRUBS LOL LMAO IM NOT EVEN AN ADMIN XDDD

5. Fucking Warrfork screwed up our perfectly good door base. I'm suprised we didn't lose in the first minute and a half.

6. That's cause the Radpipe guy joined, and all the good things in the world came, but then WarrFork happened again and fucked all things up :(

Lancelotz and PumpkingSlice like this.
  7. Brancaleone

Brancaleone Catapult Fodder

just unban me

8. no u.

neil_v and rocker2 like this.
  9. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

stop being mean to my door fort. she's a delicate flower and you should all be super nice to her.

GloriousToast and Radpipe like this.
  10. Brancaleone

Brancaleone Catapult Fodder

The best server in KAG, but Kaklist, he is the WORST admin in KAG

Kalikst likes this.
  11. He loves you too.

12. Yes. You have told me it already using your alt account on KAG. Man, stop arguing with me. Who's the mod here you or me? Permabans are crashed on the server. They are not working properly. Thus if Ej perma-ban'd not using the seclev you still would be able somehow to join the server. That's why I ban'd you again. I was sustaining his decision until he changes his mind/forgives you/whatever. So please, stop bullshitting me now.

Also, stop saying that you were wrongly ban'd. Because you weren't. If you had read the rules you would know it. You hadn't. Another point for me. Consider this point of the rules of the server:

6) Don't piss off Admins, they can and will ban you for it.

You had already once piss'd me off - insulting me of arabs and gays. I didn't ban you for that, you got only mute for 10 minutes. Then, I admit it, you got wrongly ban'd but again not by me but by Mulpy and it was only for one hour as far as I remember. Today you piss'd off Ej by wearing his clan tag. It's considered as violation of the rules as stated above, because it counts as pissing off admin. Then you came again on the server. Even though you hadn't xCUBE tag I froze you and told you that your ban is being sustained due to Ej's decision and crash of permabans which were unavailable until now. In addition, you were lying and trying to convince me that Rayne unban'd which is a obvious lie. And such a lie is also not welcomed.

And one tip for future: if you are going to accuse someone unfairly at least try to write his nickname properly.

13. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Dude, you were griefing earlier today too. I banned you from one of Beo's servers where you were using the xCUBE tag. Fuck you, nobody unban him.

PumpkingSlice and rocker2 like this.
  14. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

unban him plz, if it makes people rage like kalikst DO IT :P

15. I have a question, when was the Action server released?

16. I'm not mad?

Also bitches, you should be afraid. Because I made cozakura premium (all credits goes to Arkadios!) and he's going to haunt you and kick your asses as well on upcoming premium KAG as on ACTION! :r_flex::B)::flex:

For the unfaithful I'm attaching a screen.

cozakura = :builder:+ :castle_wall: = :skull: + :flex: + :red:

Attached Files:

17. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Piss off Kalikst, and... heeeeey, i remember, i joined when you were fighting with him, i think i might as well repeat my speech for the benefit of all: fun fact, 100% of the time, 100 fucking percent, 100% of the time that someone gets in a pissing match with an admin, guess what, THEY LOSE.
    also,
    ... you have no idea what you've done . . .

also Arkadios gave me mine too :heart:

18. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I3lue likes this.
  19. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Can vouch for this, I saw it. Seemed like it could've been to try to give the clan xCube a bad name for whatever reason, but don't know. Why else would he add the clan tag again?

20. No.

PumpkingSlice likes this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.