1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

wiki todo list

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by dnmr, Dec 14, 2012.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

if you've got more detailed info than the default stuff, then by all means :>

2. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

Ive done a bit on the emotes page, mainly adding some actual content, Dnmr told me to put the picture in a
    box to the right but i didnt know how.

3. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

I edited the page and it seems up to date. I mentioned keg jumping and described the techniques, but I'm new to this so it might not be up to scratch.

Razi and dnmr like this.
  4. Razzey

Razzey Builder Stabber

Wow wow wow guys. Stop updating the wiki because the update is near us. However, I will probably make video tutorials to explain easier some of the things that are harder to explain in pictures ;)

5. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Just cause the new scripting update is comming doesnt mean we dont want a clear and thoughtout classic wiki.

Karpovich likes this.
  6. Razzey

Razzey Builder Stabber

Well, yeah.. the classic.. whatever..

7. vivetas

vivetas Nooblord Donator

I have done wood block.:)

dnmr likes this.
  8. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I would like to say that I was the one that updated the Gameplay section a while ago. (I was the one that added the Single-Player part and stuff).

Please change anything you think isn't good.

9. Lord_bugg

I have changed the Official Forums page. I've scrapped the huge (out dated) list of moderators and replaced it with a concise explanation of what Moderators do and a link to the Staff List thread on the forums.

Should i remove or update the forum layout part? Its got some quite helpful information however it the same info can be seen on the forums when you scroll over each section.

dnmr likes this.
  10. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I have been making some small edits to the incomplete pages for a while; I recently added a small section on modifying zombies and a section about the shield glide bomb jump.

Edit: Are there any small/grammatical edits that need to be done?

Edit #2: Added an image to the boulder page.

dnmr likes this.
  11. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

wrong boulder https://wiki.kag2d.com/wiki/Boulder

12. Lord_bugg

Im going to add some stuff about knight surfing to the water page.

Edit: Done, feel free to correct any mistakes I may have made.

13. rocker2

14. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

15. rocker2

16. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Yeah, but don't just add a random huge gif in the middle of the page with no explanation or caption!

17. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

We've been talking about it during one of the team meetings and we have decided that all the old content will be moved to classic.kag2d.com and we'll built up new wiki basing one useful stuff from the pervious one. Wiki link will probably look like wiki.classic.kag2d.com

illu, dnmr and rocker2 like this.
  18. Lord_bugg

Ok, its nice to know what actually happening now.

19. Yay! I love that everyone is working again hard to make the wiki get bettar and bettar! Well done guys. You can pat on your head if I can't do it for You. :p

Also, make sure that if you are making changes to other players posts, then you have to be 100% sure that it is right. If you're like 80% then just don't. Also who yet didn't know then Paralogia is still helping out with grammar & all dat dricky English stuff.

20. Lord_bugg

rocker2 and dnmr like this.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97