1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Contest [HAMMER] General Category Voting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bioautomaton, Jan 2, 2013.

?

Which map do you think is the best overall?

Poll closed Jan 5, 2013.
  1. 3D Arena (Beepo)

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  2. Archipelago (Ne3zy)

5 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. Countrary (Ej)

2 vote(s)
    2.4%
  4. Dig or Die (Reyman)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Egypt (Dandyking7179)

3 vote(s)
    3.5%
  6. Fractured (Gonf)

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  7. Fractured (PhirePuncher)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Metro (Feet)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. ***DISQUALIFIED***

35 vote(s)
    41.2%
  10. Milvius (Reyman)

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  11. Parthenon (Gonf)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Persian City (Ne3zy)

28 vote(s)
    32.9%
  13. Qwack (Dandyking7179)

2 vote(s)
    2.4%
  14. Ruined Castle (Kouji)

2 vote(s)
    2.4%
  15. Stairs Land (Beepo)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. Table Fighters (PhirePuncher)

3 vote(s)
    3.5%
  17. Valia Ruins 7 (JackD)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. Valley (Kouji)

2 vote(s)
    2.4%
  1. larsalon

larsalon Builder Stabber

Is this the ONLY thread that can vote?

2. Bioautomaton

Bioautomaton Mysterious Man/Machine Donator

I don't understand your question? The polls have closed. I'll be formalizing things shortly.
    </br>--- merged: Jan 6, 2013 12:03 AM ---</br>
    The winner of the General voting categories is much to my surprise all one person: Ne3zy. His maps "Persian City" and "Archipelago" took first and second place, respectively.

The winner for my pick is Beepo for "3D Arena".

The winners have been contacted and prize distribution is underway.

ZeroZ30o is the only person I saw tag his post with [HAMMERTIME], again much to my surprise, and will receive a free Gold key.

I will commence a drawing of names shortly and then handle the participation awards.

FuzzyBlueBaron, feet, Beepo and 2 others like this.
  3. ZeroZ30o

ZeroZ30o Haxor

4. Imaperson2

Imaperson2 Catapult Fodder

Go Ne3zy!....I really wanted Gonf to win too but people didnt vote for him :C ....

5. larsalon

larsalon Builder Stabber

Ne3zy didn't actually win though, he bribed me and didn't kept his part of the deal. he said that if I would make him win more than 30 Euro he would buy me a game. In the end he did, but its a game I didn't want or isn't equifilant to the game he offered me.

6. dandyking7179

dandyking7179 Bison Rider

Ouch... That's some backstabbing. You should be happy he even gave you a game -.-

bunnie and arcanecat like this.
  7. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

In fact I asked him to vote for me once and he wanted something in return to do it (he was supposed to be my friend) I said ok why not I'll give you a game (as a gift because he was my friend again), he didn't got the game he wanted so he decided to backstab me, but anyway I still winning even without his single vote since I didn't cheated creating accounts or whatever, he decided by himself to vote me I didn't forced him futhermore he told me his prefered map was mine..
    That's what you get for being generous with spoilt kids.

Anyway I'm still giving my 2 premium keys so pm me if you want them (I don't received them yet thought).

dandyking7179 likes this.
  8. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Please, can someone just go ahead and kidnap, marry or murder their uncle's niece's nephew's mother's sister's father's cat's pet spaniel? Or even do all three? Because clearly what this contest needs is more drama... >.<

Canadian98, feet, Ne3zy and 1 other person like this.
  9. Imaperson2

?You said if i help you win you would give me code but you said you still have 2 premuim keys to give :(

10. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

I said I've 2 codes to give because I was going to give you one (3-1=2) since I'm giving them to random non-premium players who support my maps -_-
    Anyway learn to read, I don't received them yet.

11. ZeroZ30o

ZeroZ30o Haxor

This is like watching CSI:Miami.

Ne3zy diserved those prizes anyway. And he didn't cheat, I guess. So... yeah.

12. Bioautomaton

Ack, I forgot to give codes! I willmessage them to people when I get home tonight

13. Imaperson2

• Off-topic
    Hey guys me agian i read in me and Ne3zy s conversation that he wont give me the premuim code he promised and said im a tattletale and he said some bad words (Ne3zy=Liar)

14. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

He's not 'indebted' to you, and didn't you win the code in Guro's comp anyway?

15. I thought you would be furious, but you're a true soldier.

16. Bioautomaton

This isn't the place to air your grievances, Imaperson2. I really just don't care. Thank you for adding even more negativity to this thread.

17. dandyking7179

dandyking7179 Bison Rider

Well, I'd like to congratulate all the winners and thank Bioautomaton for having organized this event and given prizes to everyone who was in it. It was really generous on his behalf, and if ever there is a HAMMER 2.0 get ready to get pwned by me! :D :p I also want to thank all the participants for making such groo-vay maps!