1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAGtastic - Bio's Gold Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Bioautomaton, Nov 21, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Bioautomaton

Bioautomaton Mysterious Man/Machine Donator

Server's inactive until I decide if I will renew my server rental or not. I've not been real impressed with Hosted Game Servers.com.

Hi folks, I run KAGtastic, a West Coast FullCTF server.

NAME: KAGtastic - Bio's Gold Server [HAMMER HOST]
    SLOTS: 20
    GAMEMODE: FullCTF
    IP: 204.152.207.10:50301

PING WARNING: 280
    PING KICK: 400

I work full time during the week but am usually on afterward or will at least be keeping an eye on things. If the server becomes popular I may deputize some folks to admin other than me, but that's a long way out. Royal Guards do have authority here, feel free to request assistance if needed in IRC.

There is also a Mumble server! You may also use this for other games, but if the server is filling up please make room for KAG players. I reserve the right to boot or ban anyone being obnoxious.

IP: 204.152.207.11
    PORT: 64741

You can reach me at my username @ gmail.com if needed, though I have notifications turned on for this thread. I check my email frequently and have access to it at work. If there is a problem that requires administrative attention post here (suspected hacker, someone's being a jerk, etc.) and have someone second you as a witness. If it's urgent and does not require logging into the client (server is down, needs a reboot, a value tweak is required, etc.) you can contact me via email and I can access the control panel from anywhere.

I want this server to become popular beyond just the contest and welcome your input. Are the settings crap? Let me know! Do you want something added? Let me know!

If the server is passworded it means I'm working on something. It should be up within 30-60 minutes in these cases. If it's been down, say, overnight and is not back up and running by 9:00 AM PST just let me know via this thread or the provided email and I can hit up the administration console to get things back where they should be. What can I say, sometimes I pass out at the keyboard! :rollseyes:

Gonf, rocker2, reyman and 2 others like this.
  2. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Hi good server bro looking for any admins be happy to help also is t it a great feeling hammering someone that is a knight

3. Bioautomaton

Bioautomaton Mysterious Man/Machine Donator

Thanks for your interest. The server's currently inactive while I decide if I'm going to renew my rental or find another provider. I've not been terribly impressed with Hosted Game Servers. The ping is meh despite location, server performance was occasionally iffy, and my Mumble was unreliable.

Mods: jackitch