1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Subreddit.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kripis, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Kripis

Kripis Drill Rusher

I have been given the great honor of being a moderator in the KAG subreddit, I definitely encourage all of yo to go check it out, and make it revive, I'll start off with posting all of the news that the devs post.

2. JimDeBrink

JimDeBrink Shopkeep Stealer

3. potatomcwhiskey

potatomcwhiskey Undercover Griefer Donator Tester

Can someone make this guy a Venn Diagram about how people who like KaG and people who like reddit is a very small overlap. I'm on my iPad ATM and can't do it.

I mean props for giving it a go, but switch to a reddit format would just divide an already rather small and semi shit communi into two even smaller and full shit communities. The reality of a website like reddit is that a subreddit like that needs content generators and the KAG community just isn't big enough to support the amount of content generation to have a fresh frontage every day. You guys have done a good job on the subreddit but what you really need is content creators not members.

Boxpipe likes this.
  4. no problem:
    diagram.PNG

Boxpipe, AnRK, GloriousToast and 2 others like this.
  5. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

More people playing KAG is a good thing, no matter where they come from. Bring 'em in. I don't know exactly how Reddit works but if you need content to put in it you could just grab stuff from the forum (with proper credit of course). Like I didn't look too hard but I don't see a thread for Xiaojin's comic, you could link to that or whatever.

Boxpipe and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  6. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

I don't think you'd want anyone from /v/ aswell, its current state is LE IRONIC SHIPTOSTING XD and stupid people in general.

Boxpipe and JimDeBrink like this.
  7. potatomcwhiskey

He's asking us to split our community to help him grow a subreddit. I'm sort of twisting things to a negative light but in essence thats what he's doing. I have no problem with people joining from any specific website, as I really have just given up on any sort of online community. I try and be the batman of dick jokes online at every oppurtunity.

Implying /v/ ever wasn't filled with shitposting, anyone whos ever been on 4chan knows that its 90% shitposts 5% CP and 5% fukken glorious content. Its worse when colleges and schools are on break though.

Boxpipe likes this.
  8. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

The forum is infinitely better than the KAG subreddit at the moment, and more players potentially equals more people buying premium, which I'd guess is pretty damn fine when it comes to income; it doesn't necessarily matter where the players come from, provided they do actually come. With a bit of luck, the better players will find their way here, and discover the real seedy underbelly of the KAG world.

9. Kripis

Kripis Drill Rusher

Sorry...

Boxpipe likes this.
  10. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

No need to say sorry, Kripis, keep going and get KAG out to those people on Reddit. Ej and Potato are always this scary; I think their shoes are too tight, or maybe their heads aren't screwed on quite right..

11. potatomcwhiskey

I no way was this me trying to discourage you, bravo sir continue in your efforts. But I'm afraid you have come to the wrong place in your quest.

I just have an attitude problem. Name everyone else's attitude is fucking shit.

Boxpipe likes this.