1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Italian Forum?

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by RampageX, Sep 8, 2012.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I think there should be an Italian part of the forums because there are probably Italian fans who want to go to a community of other fans that are speak the same language.

I speak and I would be glad to help out. :)

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Moved to forum and wiki. Get enough Italians to use the forums and who are willing to use it, and it may be doable. Otherwise, make do with making a group.

dnmr likes this.
  3. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Anyone know roughly how many Italian-speakers we have on the forums?

4. RampageX

A decent amount of people. I think it would be useful.

5. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Doesn't really answer the question you know.

If someone asked what's the square root of 36? Your answer is the equivalent of saying "a number"

6. RampageX

I have another way I will take a poll of all people that would like an Italian part of he forums and I will post it on this thread or PM you about it is that better?

rocker2 likes this.
  7. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I lived in Rome, I can speak Italian. I think it would probably be better to create a forum group to count the numbers than to wait for people to reply to this thread.

RampageX and bunnie like this.
  8. Lollismo

Lollismo Ballista Bolt Thrower

i Reply.. And i'm italian.

RampageX likes this.
  9. leo1984

leo1984 Catapult Fodder

are all the italians in here dead? :D

CapitanForceX likes this.
  10. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

11. CapitanForceX

CapitanForceX Drill Rusher

There many italian players (Like me) but we often use this forum, i think that only @Sette1996850 is really active here ::):

We are about 20-25 italian players but there are many inactive, only 10 players are still active on some server

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  12. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Yeaaa, i am. I really like the forum and the whole "forum community". I am active and also, PIZZA MACCARONI an italian section would be great.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 11, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 23, 2014 ---
    >Still no one gives a fuck
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 11, 2015 ---
    @CapitanForceX Rest in peace lamadonnamannaia der forum

13. CapitanForceX

@Sette1996850 Ame lo sai che tanto sul forum ci sono pochi italiani attivi, forse solo noi due, un forum italiano avrebbe poco senso. Poi se invece tu reputi che un forum italiano ci debbe essere sarò lieto di aiutare come e quanto mi è permesso :thumbs_up:

14. AmestriStephen

Massi, cioè sti cani non mi cagano perchè non sono di SPICCO ecco.. Poi gli italiani ci sono... Anche scicca vuole farselo credo

15. CapitanForceX

Spicco? Che intendi? Comunque per me non c'è problema ma non ho alcuna esperienza in termini di forum ecc..

16. AmestriStephen

gli LVT non hanno una buona rep, gli AG li conoscono tutti
    non saprei nemmeno a chi chiedere sinceramente, se poi si parla di gestire X parte del forum ci potremmo essere io e te

17. CapitanForceX

Ame gli Ag non hanno una buona reputazione credimi, più volte siamo stati insultati, derisi ecc. Figurati in alcuni server incontro gente che ama insultare il nome del clan just for fun o cose del genere. Io posso gestirlo un futuro forum italiano ma ovviamente se siamo pochi non ha senso, dovremmo riunire tutti gli italiani attivi in game e tirare le somme (Scusa se ti ho risposto così tardi ma avevo da fare). :eek:

18. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

It's not the place to speak Italian. This thread was only meant to determine if there is need for such subforum. Do we have now much more actively posting Italians around?

19. AmestriStephen

20. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97