1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Games that I want to play with someone!

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Taureactor, Sep 16, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Taureactor

Taureactor Shopkeep Stealer

Hey guys, so I have a list of games that I'd like to play online with anyone that have one of them!

-Bloody Trapland (7.25 or 8.25) : You need to buy it via Desura. (Also would be better if you are at world A or world B)
    -GTA2 (free) : I dont know how to play online so I need someone to explain it :p .
    -Clonk Rage (free demo) : I didnt buy it, but we can still play online, its important to do the tutorial first! (It's not your average WASD controls)
    -Trouble in Terrorist Town (semi-free, its a mod, you need to have garry mod and counter-strike source) : Best with skype
    -Terraria (10$ ) : Need to have hamachi I think. It would be better to start with new characters and new world.
    -Counter strike source (20$) : Deathrun, De_dust2 or minigames :D!
    -Team fortress 2 (free :D ) : I mostly play CTF_fort as a spy, because its my favorite map :D .
    -I wanna be the boshy (free !) : It is like I wanna be the guy except it is way better and it is online! It's really hard!

So there you go, also (its NOT obligatory) you can send me your skype in private message or just write it down in this thread!

BTW:There might be some mistakes, my mother language isn't english.

EDIT: Please write (if you have one) your steam account name and the game(s) that you want to play!

GloriousToast, Froghead48 and norill like this.
  2. maaan, hit me up

i have terraria too, but dont feel like playing it

3. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Ill play terraria with you. ive recently started a new world with new guys with my KAG friends. i dont run it 24/7 though.

<----- Name

4. Taureactor

I'd be great! Could you send me your IP adress in private message please? And just tell me when you run it (morning,afternoon,night,....)

Froghead48 likes this.
  5. BigOldDragon

BigOldDragon Ballista Bolt Thrower

I can't believe someone else is playing Clonk,if you still want I would be more then happy to try it in lan:B):

6. ugosylva

ugosylva Catapult Fodder

count me in for most of them! :D
    i dont have gta2 but im checking it out! :B

just add K1L3Rx [PT] on steam! :D

7. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

I have Clonk Rage but I don't like to do war and stuff :p

8. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

9. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Count me in
    Im in
    Got it so count me in (again)
    same with this
    Here! ( I play scout, Heavy and sniper )
    I QUIT.gif

Graver likes this.
  10. Taureactor

I can still speak and write in english -_- Also Pin do you want to play clonk rage? We could play together with Fate and bigold dragon like a war or a race!

11. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

I hate when random bastards call me Pin...
    but still, sure why not. but only on weekends cuz i ain't have got time to play.

12. Taureactor

Sorry PinXviiN but your name is way too complicated cuz i ain't got time to write!

13. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Well at least Pinx. I never actully react when some idiots call me pin ingame.

14. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

If you have a name like PinXviiN then people are gonna shorten it. Deal with it.
    Now get back on topic. -_-

15. potatomcwhiskey

potatomcwhiskey Undercover Griefer Donator Tester

Hey Pin, you're a cock, Taureactor is one of the sweetest most harmless guys in the community and I won't have you being mean to him. A real gem our friend is! Never heard him say a mean thing to anyone ever!

Sadly the only games I play are League of Legends, Dota 2, KAG and Spess Station 13.

Varion, Grindle, Jim_Dale and 3 others like this.
  16. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Don't know if you are still playing.
    But wouldn't mind playing TF2 with you.
    But I'm a horrible shot, and live in EU.
    Hope there won't be any ping problems.

17. Taureactor

Wow thanks potatomcwhiskey I really appreciate it :')

Also I just deleted the viruses I had on my computer and now I can play :D ! Norill just tell me how to play online and I'm ready to play gta 2!

Also goodyman8 add me on steam : Taureactor . I am sure we will find a time we can both play :P !

Also I'll add another game to the list : I wanna be the boshy ! Its free and its like I wanna be the guy except it's online ( It is ridicously hard) . I will soon make another thread for more informations about I wanna be the boshy!

Mods: BlueLuigi