1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else get opposite team doors on their doors?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KCx13, Jan 8, 2013.

1. KCx13

KCx13 Catapult Fodder

It's this wierd client side glitch I get when one of our doors turns into an opposite team door for me, but for noone else. Anyone else get this?

Boxpipe, UnnamedPlayer, Beepo and 3 others like this.
  2. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

I've seen it before. But it only happens very rarely like the indestrutable block glitch.

Boxpipe likes this.
  3. potatomcwhiskey

potatomcwhiskey Undercover Griefer Donator Tester

Its a simple sync glitch that can happen when you load into a game. It has something to do with not all of the game resources being managed server side, so occasionally your client thinks a team door is an enemy door.

It is well known and has been reported on Mantis I beleive, however it is a minor annoyance not game breaking so I imagine they're continue to focus their development efforts on KAG scripting build.

Boxpipe and AL3X_j_M like this.
  4. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

This happens to me all the time, makes you look like you're just destroying the doors to cause grief ;_:

Boxpipe, UnnamedPlayer, Anded and 2 others like this.
  5. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Same here, I see some people passing trough it and I can't. I need to slash it and they all freak out.

6. KCx13

KCx13 Catapult Fodder

Yeh, that happens to me to, I look like some door chopping maniac, terrorising our base

Boxpipe and Aftermath like this.
  7. flipperz

flipperz Shopkeep Stealer

had that bug before, douche of teamates wouldnt remove the door for me when i was an archer. so annoying.

Boxpipe likes this.
  8. Jim_Dale

Jim_Dale Arsonist

The worst part is when an indestructable dirt block shows up underground right in front of the door that's gonna save your ass.

Boxpipe, UnnamedPlayer, KCx13 and 2 others like this.
  9. Drok

Drok Shark Slayer

It happens to me sometimes when I join too, but I think it goes back to normal after a minutes of playing. It is quite annoying though, as if you go throught the base slashing your own doors your teammates will not find it funny at all.

Boxpipe likes this.
  10. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Once my doors appeared on the enemy's doors, I just jumped straight into their castle :)

Boxpipe, AcidSeth and KCx13 like this.
  11. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I get it all the time. I usually break them or if I'm admin I swap to builder, and replace it with one of my own if I KNOW it is supposed to be ours (See all of our teammates walking through it AND no way the enemy team came this close this early in the game).

Boxpipe likes this.
  12. XyellowX

XyellowX Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Happens to me all the time too, but it's easily fixed by relogging, which I usually do to avoid those knights who stand next to you, trying to determine your mental state. Or the builder who constantly repairs it every time you damage it, and fails to read chat. xD

Boxpipe and cdog3773 like this.
  13. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Allways hapens gets annyoing sometimes

Boxpipe likes this.
  14. Foremole

Foremole Tree Planter

I've seen it before, but only on Zombie Servers. I almost always play builder on them anyways, so I just hit them once each and repair it with a team door.

Boxpipe likes this.
  15. Mildophin

Mildophin Explorer Naturalist Donator

I also occasionally get this bug, unfortunately we can not change this. Because this is the kag synchronization and it is a bit buggy.

Boxpipe likes this.
  16. Foremole

Foremole Tree Planter

I also occasionally GET this bug.

Boxpipe likes this.
  17. Mildophin

Mildophin Explorer Naturalist Donator

Modified ! (Foremole,I'm french and I could be wrong)

Boxpipe likes this.
  18. Andr01d

Andr01d Haxor

yeah just quit and rejoin. also works for that bug where you can't change class.

Boxpipe likes this.
  19. When I get this I just slash the bugged door as a knight then it's fixed.

Probably should check if it's backwalled or a single door before you do that. :)

Boxpipe, KCx13 and dandyking7179 like this.
  20. funnymonkey

funnymonkey Builder Stabber

Nope never heard of it

Boxpipe likes this.