1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

The way you wanna do it, you need to jump at ~30s. He's referring to when you jump, wait til the bomb is JUST ABOUT to explode, then you throw and shield. You get WAY more distance that way.

2. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

I think is see what your saying. You throw the bomb right before it explodes, then shield towards it will jumping. Right?

3. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

Sorry but ahahahahahhahahahahaha lilililil.
    Yes thats what you are doing wrong, it looks like they dont trow it because it explodes before it gets the animation.

No this is the progresion
    Lit bomb > wait till 20-30 > Jump > glide > throw before it blows up

Guitarman likes this.
  4. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

I HAD AN EPIPHANY! :eek:
    I see the light!
    That is what I'll try to do next time I play.

Noburu likes this.
  5. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

And it only took 10 replies.

Guitarman likes this.
  6. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

Hey ARcrave you pussy, stop entombing yourself okies :3, because u can't hide from 3 bombs.
    [​IMG]
    He soon ragequit afterward :0.

7. thebonesauce

That's right, get a stick and poke the beehive arcane.

8. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

That's a Arcrave in it's natural habitat.

9. YOU... USE... SMOOTH... SHADER? :eek:

Konoko, Ej, Stevedog and 5 others like this.
  10. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

SMOOTH SHADERS?!?!?

11. thebonesauce

Smooth shader looks pretty shitty, honestly. :>:(:

WarrFork, GloriousToast and Guitarman like this.
  12. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester

MFW... SMOOTH... FUCKING... SHADER...

13. Reposting video for poor Americans for whom "This video is not available in your country". I hope it's going to work now.

Noburu and I3lue like this.
  14. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester

Hey everyone,

I have made some changes to the room configs for tunnels:

They are now one-way!

Yea, I know, SIrSalami did them first. Tbh, I didn't know this until someone told me, and I've never used his, so I don't really know what they're like. Let me know what you think about them.

Basically when you create a tunnel and you hold [E] you will be prompted to decide which tunnel you'd like to build (<--- or --->). You can only travel through tunnels of the same type (direction). The advantage of this is that you can make a tunnel out in the open and as long as its direction of travel is away from your base, all the enemy can do is destroy it. You can also lock tunnels to prevent travel (in case the enemy builds a tunnel inside your base or are trying to use your tunnel)

Let me know your thoughts and I'll take them into consideration for the next time I change something.

PS: I've also added two secrets! One must be bought, the other is a code change. The first is simply a matter of collecting resources, the second requires observation and a knowledge of room configs. The first requires wealth, the second that you know what can and cannot be done with rooms in their default setup. The first non-premiums to post what the secrets are will get a free premium code each. To receive a code for the first secret I am requiring a video (with sound) of you buying the secret and showing your username. For the second, all I need is a detailed explanation of the special change I made in the room configs (*hint: ask yourself, is it possible to get different sounds to play when a room spawns, other than the default sound? ) Have a look at the default room code for hints or at the guide I made on the KAG wiki. The second one's a toughie so I might throw in something extra if it's solved quickly.

Let me know what you think of the changes, I'll be sure to switch it back if no one likes them :D

PPS: If you're already premium and you ruin either of the surprises I'll reward you with a month-long ban, no exceptions. Alts of premiums are also in this category

15. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

but jakitch, the whole point of tunnels is so that I can use my ninja skillz to get into the enemy's base, get the flag, and get back out, then return it before anyone knows what happened. It's their fault for not protecting their tunnels. What am I supposed to do know? go back to bombjumping only? it's a hell of a lot more likely that they'll build a tower that I can't get over once I have their flag then they'll protect their tunnels...

16. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

This thread has an abnormally large amount of posts...

And what's with all the new players making tunnels straight to their own flag? You tell them to stop, and more of them come and help!

GloriousToast likes this.
  17. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Whiny Bitchy spam removed. Pumpkingslice, stop posting for the sake of everyone's sanity. Seriously.

18. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

Men i totally wanna find this sekrits and ruin the day, pubs will remember my name forever.

PumpkingSlice likes this.
  19. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

I ALREADY FOUND THE DAMN SECRET. I CAN SAY IT SUCKS. Truly a waste of money.
    edit: nothing
    edit2: i think i found the second secret
    and 900 posts my god action server thread is a disease

20. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester

Yes it's a waste, but most people haven't experienced it so I added it for lolz. The second one's more or less a brain teaser for smarty pantses.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.