1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Story Based Minecraft Machinimas and cool games only

Discussion in 'Other games' started by laurentiu, Jan 12, 2013.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

So recently, on the 31st of December actually, I decided that until I get a job at a game company in probably 3 years, I should do something a little bit more productive out of the many hours I spend daily gaming. And this was born http://www.youtube.com/user/GameLordozaur .

And even if anyone sharing their YouTube channel, like I just do, is seen as an unprofessional "business man" hunting for dem views, my goal is to have fun and make friends while growing together a nice channel. And to save your precious time I have made up a little illustration that is also available on my channel for anyone wanting to know more about me and the channel. Enjoy!

It`s up to you if you want to subscribe, leave likes, comments or feedback, but it`s really appreciated and helps me out alot!

[​IMG]

P.S: Can`t wait for the big update in KAG, the crafting and haversting system look so freaking awesome. When the full version of KAG is up I`ll surely make videos of it. :D

Froghead48 likes this.
  2. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

I would love to do a video with you sometime =]

3. laurentiu

Tehnically you have a chance, but it`s not something I`ve already set up. It`s planned but it will happen at a higher subscribers milestone.

4. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

No boobies. I can't subscribe.

Just kidding, I'll check your channel out.

5. laurentiu

Hehe, you could have cookies instead. But it`s subscribers only. :P

6. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Have my chicken instead [​IMG]

Mods: BlueLuigi