1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, Sep 21, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

You have the right to play this game, yes. But you don't have any kind of guarantee or right to play on servers which are being payed/rented by people other than those who recieved the money you spent on this game. So, actually, you only have the "right" to play on the official servers. And now stop complaining please, complaining wont change anything for you.

2. doomman117

doomman117 Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

as a server owner, if i saw a guy that was always acting like a douche, he is kicked. I pay $25 a month so me, my clan, and other people can have fun, not to sit around and watch douchebags ruin the game. Also you were saying some funny thing on that new Global feature, which only further cements you in a pit of doucheness.

3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Lee you're banned again
    Reason: Same as the other 3860272 servers you are banned.

Also; Being premium doesn't give you rights, we're all the same, premium or not, only difference is color, head/hats and servers and BETA when it's public

4. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Only I'm slightly better, because I'm me. Right?

5. doomman117

doomman117 Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

yes hella.....yes

6. Lee_Lemon

Lee_Lemon Shark Slayer

But tell me, I am not insulting everybody "idiot, noob, faggot, your mother is bitch" as you think, I never told anybody this.

Yea you are right, I told some admins idiot, because They insulted me same price. That's natural. He will punch me, I will punch him.

Where are you finding problems ??

It started with fiddy, for just replacing his blocks I got banned... then it was schizoid, then sauce, and all these admins just see "Lee_Lemon join red team" and "boaam", I am banned and these admins are just humiliating me, solving what happend and just wants to ban me, because in this game is not much number of griefeirs, yea this game is not much popular and you are still doing this to me. Distract my thoughts to hate this game.
    Ok, I agree ban 2-3-week long ban, but I am just solving this, you are not truth, Hella It didn't look like you are helping me, I care for every help, but only true help will be if you will forgot this and I will be your friend, Why do we have to hate ourselfes (bad english, I know). Just new start.

I truely know GalenMarek or someone will just write "fck yourself lee, nobody cares, your fault you born like idiot".
    I feel it in my blood.

Don't know why likes me only Medieval, he got good hearth or I don't know, I don't think only bad thinks to other players, just If I will become angry.

And as you say, "lee = big mouth" it's about fingers.

7. Schizoid

Schizoid Ballista Bolt Thrower

Would someone kindly ban lemon from ever posting in here again.

Ej likes this.
  8. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Lee, I remember my very first experience with you. I don't remember exactly how it all went down, I just remember you butting in every time I froze someone, and eventually I froze you because I grew tired of your shit. You then proceeded to verbally assault me, constantly spouting off bullshit like, "u are shit, fuk u, admin thinks he god, u abusive admin and I report for abuse, fuk ur mom," etc. In my very brief interaction with you, I am disgusted with you and I'm beyond fed up with children coming onto the servers we VOLUNTEER to moderate, only to have kids telling us we suck as admins and telling us how to do the jobs we were appointed. Go away now.

UnnamedPlayer, Schizoid and Ej like this.
  9. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

The ban system is wonky. So in the past when you have been permabanned for making the server a less fun place to be (in whatever way the applicable admin thought) those bans have become unstuck. Next time you connect to the server, it only takes a minor transgression for someone to notice you and remember that you are supposed to be permabanned. So they ban you again. You are not receiving many bans for little individual acts, you are outstaying your good fortune by repeating those little acts and getting yourself noticed again and having your one big ban reapplied.

However, I will say that there have been other people who've been permabanned and when they can reconnect again for whatever reason they have been allowed to stay. Why? Because their behaviour changes and the admin feels compelled to give them a second chance if they aren't causing trouble. You are a special case because every time you come back you just annoy someone else with your confrontational attitude in the chatbox. Therefore, it is harder for people to believe you have changed and they are less inclined to repeal your permaban.

Hope this helps.

thebonesauce likes this.
  10. Galen

Dude, seriously? Have you that little memory that you think you NEVER did anything like that? (:up:)

Anyways, if you continue on complaining here, you will never ever get unbanned on these servers, neither on Smurfs. Complaining only makes it worse. Now shut up and go. Thanks.

11. Lee_Lemon

Lee_Lemon Shark Slayer

12. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Due to popular request, I'm going to replace any further posts by Lee_Lemon with a picture of a flower. A pretty flower. Isn't that nice?

Lee, take it to pm.

13. Lee_Lemon

Lee_Lemon Shark Slayer

14. Galen

As we stated in previous comments to your situation:

You are not getting unbanned

Was that clear enough now?

15. doomman117

doomman117 Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

NOOOOO one of his comments made no sense and i was gonna make a joke :(

16. Lee_Lemon

Lee_Lemon Shark Slayer

17. The rose with a different name would be banned the same.

thebonesauce, Cadbury and Beef like this.
  18. doomman117

doomman117 Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

EJ! Long time no see

19. Lee_Lemon, here's a pro-tip for you pal: make a new account on KAG because yours is already screwed up and there's no chance to change it. You acted several times as total dumbass and now you're screwed and well known to everyone as a douchebag. So, make a new account, try to write correctly in English, change the way you behave i.e. stop raging, stop insulting people all around you, (instead of it try to be nice and polite to others), don't swear too much, stop questioning mods decisions on every server and some day you'll maybe even become yourself a mod! NOT.

20. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Wait right there, guys. There's no need for him to make another account. Not only are there other servers around, but Lee can conceivably change his ways; therefore, I provide this deal with Lee.

Lee_Lemon, I am prepared to revoke you ban, despite all that has been said over the past few days by you and, indeed, against you by all parties; in order for me to revoke your ban on Beo's CTF, you must send me a pm that tells me exactly how you have thought about your position and acted upon it, followed by a short apology for your conduct.
    You may provide evidence in the form of chatlogs, videos and pictures.
    You may also include character references from well known players.
    The apology following the main message should be in haiku format.
    You must refer to the moderately popular british television comedy Black Books (starring Dylan Moran and Bill Bailey) at least once in your message.

Send me a pm if you agree to these terms.

thebonesauce, rocker2, cleggy and 8 others like this.
Mods: jackitch