1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Issues connecting to certain servers

Discussion in 'General Help' started by funnyguy3D, Jan 17, 2013.

1. funnyguy3D

funnyguy3D Catapult Fodder

So I've been trying to connect to this server an a few others for a while now, with them just showing as "Not Responding" to me and saying I can't connect.

It's not like the servers are just completely broken or anything because there are people on them and the player count and the map picture changes and fluctuates like it's working.

The 5 servers i can't connect to are: [@] EU CTF! 40 slots! , [FR] Redia Apocalypse Zombie Survival! [EU, maxping 600] , [EU] ArL server Mercenary , hosting.kag2d.nl Server , and [FR] Nemesis - [NMS] CLAN WARS .

If I could have some help with this it'd be much appreciated.

-funnyguy3D

2. Teemo

Teemo T͔̕e͖͚̖̯̩̪͙͝e͡m̖o̤̪͘ Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Code:
    "serverIPv4Address": "5.39.93.105", 
          "serverName": "[FR] Redia Apocalypse Zombie Survival! [EU, maxping 600]", 

"serverName": "[@] EU CTF! 40 slots!", 

"serverName": "[FR] Nemesis - [NMS] CLAN WARS", 

They are all running on the same server, small box from kimsufi

If you can't connect to any server that has 5.* IP, you probably have something dumb like hamachi installed (yes i hate them for their hijacking of a /8) or running.

3. funnyguy3D

funnyguy3D Catapult Fodder

Does uninstalling hamachi fix it?
    </br>--- merged: Jan 17, 2013 5:41 PM ---</br>
    Thanks for the help!

4. Teemo

Teemo T͔̕e͖͚̖̯̩̪͙͝e͡m̖o̤̪͘ Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It should, the main thing is basically that hamachi uses 5.* IPs for their own use, and forces all routes for them through it

Which is a terrible thing because it isn't a private/LAN/internal IP, but a public one in use by actual people.

5. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

I can connect to my server ( Redia zombie ) that you said it's ip is used on 5 servers, but I have hamachi.. Do it work now?

6. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I know what do to go on solo always first romper kag warm up and stuff them from there click servers it should work