1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

Post log.
    find: c:/program files/kag/logs find the time and date and post that.

What's your mother tongue?

2. Zuwix

Zuwix Catapult Fodder

I speak Castilian.i have now used goolge translator to write this

3. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

No, he said traductor, not translator. :p

Him not having a chance to explain himself does seem reasonable though. After being frozen, people are generally given a chance to explain, but if he doesn't understand English he wouldn't have seen that message. I guess he just didn't say anything, or only said stuff in Spanish, and the admin just banned him.

I want to say from his broken English that he was filling in gaps in a team bridge, and the admin said "if you do it again, I'll ban you". He's probably new and doesn't know that gapped team bridges are good, as long as there is enough backwall behind them.

4. Zuwix

Zuwix Catapult Fodder

no i can understand a litle of english and i can write a little of englis but the admin say: i cach you and then he banned me i was going to say that i have modified the bridge and builded some suports for the bridge and lettings the trees growning

i have writed this whit no traductor this time

5. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

Dont use the translator.

Ill ask again please post the logs. That way we will know which admin banned you.

6. Zuwix

Zuwix Catapult Fodder

[19:31:02] <[BLZ] MrIcarus> ...
    [19:31:04] <xCUBE Andr01d> omg
    [19:31:06] </v/Krono> Nice try.
    [19:31:07] <[HA] Deputy> oh god why
    [19:31:07] <Zuwix> ?
    [19:31:11] <Zuwix> what?
    [19:31:13] [SSS] Anatis has joined Blue Team
    [19:31:14] pan mike10200 left the game
    [19:31:16] <SLAM SlowpokeSlooow> :l
    [19:31:22] DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER

this?

7. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

Some nigger might report me for 1 shooting him with archer. I'm just warning you that I'm that good.

rocker2 likes this.
  8. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

It's okay, we will just say we had video of you hitting him in the knee.

9. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

WoAh tHEre, He sAiD hE uSeD a "traductor" nOt a TrAnSLatOR, AnD wOuLD yOU Be sO KiND aS tO PoINT oUt a SingLE CaPITaliZaTiOn eRRor iN My pREvioUs StATmEnT? ThAT WhOLe "YoUr bEINg a HyPoCRIte" ResPONsE oNly wORks iF i aCTUalLy Do haVe ErRorS In mY sTatEment, YOu cAn'T just sAy thEre aRe AnD wIlL ThEM iNtO eXiSTeNcE.
    Edit: I meant no offence by the first thing though, It's stupid and self centered to expect everyone on the planet to speak your language. p.s. Half expecting a mod to remove this because of the mixed caps writing, but let's be honest, what on this planet is better than trolling hella? pp.s. Hella you know I luv u

arcanecat likes this.
  10. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Arrow nigger.

Domis, GloriousToast, Ej and 2 others like this.
  11. Brancaleone

Brancaleone Catapult Fodder

Hi all I was banned here time ago for speaking in spanish I think they banned me like a day then I forgot the spanish issue (forgot the rule "dont speak another language") and speaked in spanish again and banned me permanently. Can I get unban? ty very much.

12. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

You forgot an issue? That sounds like an issue :huh?:

GloriousToast and Alpaca like this.
  13. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

stop being so racist to my profession!!!!

PumpkingSlice and Bammboo like this.
  14. vampo

vampo alchemist Donator Tester

i don't think that english is his first language and i think what he means is that he forgot the rule. i'm guessing he wasn't intentionally instigating, he just said something in spanish. if no one knows this player to be intentionally malicious, i'd vote he gets another chance.

15. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Luigi is just jealous of not being able to arrownigger. Arrownigger = bstst class.

PumpkingSlice likes this.
  16. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

The good old days where the "2 man clan" would constantly target a certain guard over and over again.

Anyways, I think the rules regarding foreign language speakers are a little too harsh and need to be revised in the form of proper communication. At least on the server thread, we should emphasis the English rule and translate it in french/spanish to prevent future flukes.

17. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

that may be so, but people don't forget if they got banned. Bans serve as a long term punishment. There's no reason why you should go back to your old self after you are pardon.

Alpaca likes this.
  18. Brancaleone

I didn't forgot the ban, I forgot the rule about not speaking another language and started to talking spanish with another guy, and bam, banned

19. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

Lol nah English is not his first language. Just do a search of him and you'll find him attempting to be unbanned (around page 29 I believe). He was also banned on the MOLE server for offensive hate-speech in Spanish and according to thebonesauce, he was also seen griefing on Beo's server. Fwiw, he also put on xCUBE's clan tag and other clan tags even after being warned multiple times.

jeffeypop likes this.
  20. Brancaleone

But I stopped with all that shit, give me another chance, have mercy sire.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.