1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

GloriousToast likes this.
  2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

HEY HEY HEY, We also know that dinosaurs and people lived together at the same time.
    Sauce

Obviously your history is wrong.

Alpaca likes this.
  3. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

B-but I remember banning him for griefing ;_;

Can't argue with that proof of Unnamed being a Rad Bad Dude though, guess I was wrong.

Although TECHNICALLY I AM STILL RIGHT COS HE WAS BANNED FOR BEING AN ACTUAL RACIST DICKHEAD AND NOT JUST OFFENSIVE

HUEHUEHUEHUE

jlordo911 likes this.
  4. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

I will betray that slut if she dares stand in my way.

Also beef, like we're not racist either (actually that's all opinion). Though that's understandable we're in a competitive generation where it's all about becoming a corporate patriarch and making everyone in your company look like white men a certain race based on your preference.

PumpkingSlice, Hella and rocker2 like this.
  5. Ajax

Ajax Arsonist

Yurop pls go

[​IMG]

arcanecat and rocker2 like this.
  6. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

What he said wasn't really that offensive,unbanned.

Please don't ban people for being racist on other servers, I'm racist frequently, also no need to ban anyone ever for speaking another language. If you catch him griefing however on unlimited, then feel free to ban him.

Thanks. :)

With permission of: Arcrave, Rayne, My Dick.

7. Zuwix

Zuwix Catapult Fodder

And what happens to my problem i am going to help or what? By the truth that I did not do anything wrong only modify something to have more wood and the admin (quite noob) as they are in fact froze on me and I said good attempt and he kicked me

pd: i would also like to add that it seems to me that the admin that i expelled does not know how to do a demolition since i nor if you want to touch the construction supports (is more i did more supports ) only touch the parts which interrupted to the trees growing (i have used the traductor again)

8. BlueLuigi

What program did you 'modify' to have more wood?

Also, what language do you speak? Maybe we can get someone who speaks it to better help us handle this situation.

Domis likes this.
  9. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Are you referring to using naughty words, or discriminating against certain ethnic groups based off the fact they're part of said ethnic groups?

10. BlueLuigi

I hate Jewish people.
    Good example.

Domis and Radpipe like this.
  11. If the admin who banned Zuwix doesn't respond anytime soon then he'll be unbanned. Whoever did happen to ban him though better start talking, cause it's fucking annoying when an admin bans someone and they make a huge mess of it while saying nothing, making all the other admins have to deal with the whole annoying mess.

12. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I've seen a few of translator appeals, and normally when they use words like 'modify', they are just referring to buiding/breaking blocks. Zuwix was probably removing a bridge that was over a tree, and the admin thought he was trying to collapse the bridge.

13. Zuwix

Zuwix Catapult Fodder

yes that is what happened and i have builded supports after the bridge modify

14. BlueLuigi

Okay, I will unban you.

e: Someone already unbanned you, you're not on the ban list.

Domis likes this.
  15. Zuwix

Zuwix Catapult Fodder

thanks

16. Awwww yeah, just had an Admins V World 2 matches in a row. Tie the first round because admins were all serious, admins win second round cause we went derp.

17. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

lol nice.

18. I took few pictures, including table scores. Enjoy! 25252525

screen-13-01-22-01-58-40.png
    screen-13-01-22-01-59-17.png
    screen-13-01-22-02-15-57.png
    screen-13-01-22-02-17-49.png

19. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Oh lol I guess I was afk the whole time.

Alpaca likes this.
  20. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

PumpkingSlice and Kalikst like this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.