1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Australian RTDM Server - {Back up - 03/05/16}

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by kaizokuroof, Nov 17, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

D0ubl3Tr0ubl3 Shopkeep Stealer

Oh. I thought there might finally be an admin out there who doesn't always chat kill me. But you are not trustworthy....

2. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

So, I've missed it haven't I? ;-;

3. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

It would seem so.

4. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Yeah, it was only on the 19th, although judging by peoples reactions to the event, we will most likely be making this a regular thing.

Thanks to all that participated! As it stands, the current score for Admins VS Pub is:

Admin: IIIIII (6)
    Pubs: IIII (4)

The pubbies overwhelmed us a few time, especially that stevedog with his god damn tunnels and teleporters ;)

Special thanks to the Havoc clan and to the POWER members, who filled in the gaps when our admins weren't there.

Cheers guys, it was lots of fun, maybe next time we should have some lunch breaks or something >.>

Calindrus, Stevedog, -Tj- and 2 others like this.
  5. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

I like lunch.

6. YAY! Special Mention.

However, It wouldn't have been possible without the Builder and Knight support i had :), but it was hard as hell with the tunnels being filled with stone every time, making it incredibly hard to tunnel through.

One likes this.
  7. funnymonkey

funnymonkey Builder Stabber

Damn it was full!

8. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Alright guys, as promised, we've updated the map rotation, to remove that GOD AWFUL bridge map that everyone hates AND included the following:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let us know if you have any problems :)

Cheers!

rocker2, Stevedog and BeasterDenBeast like this.
  9. smarty1213

smarty1213 Builder Stabber

hey i love this server it is my favourite but could you please get back one of those vintage tunnle maps in would make it even better!!! :D

10. kaizokuroof

Hi Smarty, do you have any links to maps that you're talking about? I might be able to wip something together if I have a reference :)

Cheers.

11. smarty1213

smarty1213 Builder Stabber

here is one link that i found made by destroit that was in the old Australian CTF that was really fun dangerouscrossing.png

Guitarman likes this.
  12. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

Whip* I am becoming a grammer and spelling nazi.

13. I did that to be a douche but on a serious note, posts like this are unnecessary. Especially when your grammar isn't flawless in the first place. (I'm not saying mine is but I'm sure you understand the general gist of what I'm trying to say.)

If you understood the message he attempted to communicate in the first place and it's clearly a typo; I don't feel there's any real need to correct him. You probably meant well, or wanted to alert him that he made a mistake and that's perfectly fine. Maybe you felt the need to express yourself in this case, which is also fine. However in doing this, not only does one not add anything to the conversation, he tends to seem as if he's strokin' his e-peen (once again, nothing wrong with this but in this case it's irrelevant and slightly hypocritical).

If becoming a 'Grammar Nazi' is important to you, consider joining The Ivory Tower and conversing with the others, instead of interrupting server-related chats. :P I'm sorry if I've offended/irritated you, D0ubl3Tr0ubl3, just voicing my opinion.

On topic: the new maps looks sweet. I can't wait to try them out as soon as possible. Also, now that I have an excuse to say it, I just want to say all the positive feedback for the server is awesome. :D Glad you guys like the way Kaizokuroof, Lavalord and to a far lesser extent I run things. :P

rocker2 and Reudh like this.
  14. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

Compared to your wall of text, here is my answer: Ok. I won't do it again.

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  15. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Bride map is back xD
    NOW WITH MORE BACKWALL
    So it doesn't collapse until the 30 minute mark instead of 5. ahahahahahhahahahahahah

16. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

kaizo, you need to do something about this goddamn bridge map. It make me cry whenever I see it, I have bad memories.

17. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Love the bridge map, it's something different, valley maps can get a bit boring sometimes

18. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

KAG forum update: Make a don't like button.
    </br>--- merged: Jan 22, 2013 11:28 AM ---</br>
    Hey POWER members, I was think of creating a new clan called POWER which stands for Practitioners of Water and Electrical Renovation, sound good?

19. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower

No.

20. kaizokuroof

Alright, so tomorrow! Around the same time as last week AEST 12:01pm we'll be having Admins VS Peasants (pubbies) This week, we'll be taking different subs, but keep in mind we'll only be picking those that played last week ;)

Currently AS IT STANDS! The Godly Admins are ahead by 2 pts. 6 - 4. Will the pubbies be able to bring the score back for gloating rights?

We will see. :r_flex::) :flex:

P.S: This week we're hoping to record some of the matches ^_^ HOPE 2 see you thurr
    </br>--- merged: Jan 25, 2013 8:36 AM ---</br>
    Hey guys,

I've got a work in process server up, for Zombie CTF. Two teams fight each other for the flags, while hoards of zombies attack you from the other side! It's a fight on all sides!!!
    Currently there is only one map, but I'd love to try it out, if anyone is keen. Unfortunately, it's a GOLD ONLY server, so all you non-premiums cannot join :(

[​IMG]

rocker2, Reudh, Stevedog and 3 others like this.
Mods: jackitch