1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

SlaveHack - An MMO hacking simulator

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Ranged66, Jan 20, 2013.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

Hawxx and inactive_account like this.
  2. Drok

Drok Shark Slayer

Interesting game. It's funny how it makes you feel paranoid; you are both hunter and prey at the same time.
    The technology in this alternate reality is amusingly both crappy and expensive: editing a local text file takes 3 minutes, and 6 GB of external storage cost 950.000 euros... :D

SlyStalker likes this.
  3. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

i know.
    i was hacking bank accounts and such, then once i forgot to delete my logs.
    BOOM my 500 $ gone, i really wanted 2Mbit Connection D:

SlyStalker likes this.
  4. Drok

Drok Shark Slayer

Even if you delete logs ASAP, getting caught is matter of luck. :( I got a funny noob experience with that: I was happily slaving some of my first NPCs when I notice another player's IP in one of their logs, which quickly disappeared. Sooo :rollseyes: it wouldn't hurt to take a look. I got into his system, carefully editing the logs.
    While I was downloading some of his software (it was slightly better than mine, so I took the liberty of copying it :p ) I noticed in his log that he created a new file called "ips.txt". This had to be where he kept the IPs of the other players he discovered, maybe I could copy it too. So I took a look and my IP was the only one there.
    I immediately fell back to my system to monitor my logs, and soon enough a .txt was created in my hard drive: "been here... just because you entered me first... done nothing...". None of us had left bank info in the logs, so there wasn't much incentive to do damage. He then changed his password, which only took 15s to crack again, and after my perfectly legal software download finished I edited the logs and prepared to leave. I took a look at the ips file again, and it said "<my ip> [done]". He didn't do anything... did he?

The game is really worth a try.

Hawxx, Wonkyth and Beef like this.
  5. AdrianC

AdrianC Haxor Tester

Addictive game, but IMO prices are too high, it's too time-consuming and can become repetitive after a while.

6. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

arrrgh FUCK
    just cracked a bank account, forgot to paste the pass into my text file and a FUCKING CAPTCHA popped up -_-
    10 minute crack is way to long, i usually AFK it.

SlyStalker likes this.
  7. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Hmm, this looks interesting!
    I'll have to check it out when I get home. :D

8. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

This game is extremely fun though it does get boring when the deleting/uploading/copying is really long :D

I'm bad, a noob left his IP and I took it and saved it in a text file to find out he has to play 60 minutes first so his protection goes away, I also managed to get a file seeker and a file hider :p Lucky me

Mods: BlueLuigi