1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows No Games Avaliable Problem :/

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Rico656, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Rico656

Rico656 Bison Rider

(I meant servers not games, sorry lol)

hello, I've just reinstalled kag but now once i go to browse for servers none are showing up, not even quick join works. i also have another problem where i get the message "error: could not read the news today" on the first window that pops up after launching kag. (OS : Windows Vista) (Build : 428)

ill include some screenshots of these happening along with some pics of the console just incase that helps, im also a premium member if that effects anything. if anyone knows whats wrong please help me out, btw sorry if i left somthing out in this thread, i dont use the forums often.

Attached Files:

2. Zephyros

Zephyros Catapult Fodder

Have you tried restarting your computer?

3. Rico656

Rico656 Bison Rider

yes, but it's still happening

4. Bint

Bint Haxor

Just need to reinstall, not sure what causes it.

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

428 is almost half a year old, delete the file version.txt in folder KAG/Base/App

6. Rico656

Rico656 Bison Rider

ok thanks its fixed now, whenever i installed it from the site it kept giving me that build.