1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else get opposite team doors on their doors?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KCx13, Jan 8, 2013.

1. coolmonkey54

coolmonkey54 Shark Slayer

I hate this glitch when it is on your team, but when it is on their doors you can just walk in and people think you are a hacker. :P

2. Shenron

Shenron Tree Planter

I have that happen to me before, but it was only one door block that was like that. It was not a problem when it is just one door cause I had other ways to go.

3. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

I sometimes get a glitch where the team bridges are glitched open just for me. I get to watch as my team hovers over them, while they get to watch me fall into a spike pit.

4. coolmonkey54

That has never happened to me, but the other glitch happens all of the time.

5. funnymonkey

funnymonkey Builder Stabber

Some maps just start with opposite doors at bases. But rarely

6. Force

Force Shark Slayer

This happens quite a bit to me. Its very annoying as you have to destroy the door and replace them. This then consequently results in people shouting 'griefer' and vote banning me. Usually it happens on full servers that have lag.

Froghead48 likes this.
  7. PixieKeira

PixieKeira Shopkeep Stealer
    1. Delta Force - Delta

I've only ever had this glitch on zombie servers, and the attitude there is usually relaxed enough for me to explain what I was doing.

The notorious indestructible block though... Oh one day I will get you, and choke you until you disappear forever!

coolmonkey54 and Froghead48 like this.
  8. Retrofit

Retrofit Kami go bye bye Donator

...I get this in almost every match :QQ:

as well as indestructible blocks and random other sync glitches :((((

9. coolmonkey54

Those indestructible blocks happen to me all the time in ctf, then people think you are a noob just sitting there.

10. Shenron

Shenron Tree Planter

I get this glitch often, but not a big problem. On this one time. When I joined a ctf server, when I knew about this glich. I went up to some doors in the base and saw blue door with one red door. I thought "crap, there is that glitch again", but then another blue knight came up and started slashing at it. So there was no glitch lol:D

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  11. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Its a glitch which usually gets removed if you hit it with the builder or knight 1 time, the first time I saw it I was trying to get threw this tower and all my other team mates were going threw it like it was nothing and I was like wtf I want those super powers.

12. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

I get this glitch once in a blue moon. Happened to a fellow on a zombie server the other day:huh?: