1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Idea] Super Smash KAG!

Discussion in 'Game modes' started by xioxio128, Feb 2, 2013.

1. xioxio128

xioxio128 Shark Slayer

A gamemode where the more damage you have the more you get knocked back and your goal is to knock other players of the map like Super Smash Bros. Also the shield can be used for a certain amount of time. At random times a bomb will spawn in and can be used to knock people of or increase their damage by alot. I think this game mode should be 4-6 players and like a free for all knights only.

2. suliboy25

suliboy25 Catapult Fodder

This is an awesome idea! But I think archers should also be included aswell as a lot of players feel more comfortable with archers.

3. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

This game-mode would work best with knights only though, can't really see it working well for archers.

inactive_account likes this.
  4. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

i actually tried to do something like this. i set their knockback variable to 10000 to achieve epic liftoff.
    much easier to do when scripting comes out
    so if you could have say infinity hearts and then the variable could be linked by some sort of formula like
    Knockback_scale is invertly proportionate to life lost
    so k(knockback) = v(variable)/l(life lost as a percentage of that variable)
    something similiar to that
    or we could gain damages but it will be linked to the knockback_scale variable

xioxio128 likes this.
  5. xioxio128

xioxio128 Shark Slayer

So its possible to do something like this but can there be random drops like bombs that drop so you can pick up or hearts that heal damage? or even a one time use workshop that you can spawn a zombie from?

6. suliboy25

Well then I guess we have to wait until they release the scripting to the public :)

7. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

If this is done with the new scripting update then it shall be awesome, though suliboy will have to buy premium to experience it.

8. suliboy25

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! D:

9. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Yeah, the scripted build will be for premiums. All the non premiums will have what we all have now, which will then be called "KAG Classic"

10. suliboy25

shiz. oh well, I dont really play KAG that much anyway.

11. xioxio128

xioxio128 Shark Slayer

So your saying you actually did something like this can i have the file?