1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Make a wish and ruin someone else's

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by kebabs44, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Ninja12

Ninja12 Haxor

Bugg, GET THAT WISH!

2. maplelord

maplelord Shipwright

Granted but,
    I wish for a :migrant::migrant::migrant::migrant::migrant::migrant::migrant: line that crashes matches and when they die more gefs come

3. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

No.
    I wish that you would not include emotes in any more of your wishes, ever.

4. maplelord

maplelord Shipwright

Wish granted [-_-] [o_o] [v_v]
    I wish my wish before this wish was granted

5. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Both of your wishes got sucked into a black hole.
    I wish for a top hat

6. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

It gets pulled into the blackhole too
    I wish for a uncorruptable wish about potatoes

7. Guitarman

You get a dog. With a potato in it.
    I wish for a time machine that only goes to the future.

arcanecat likes this.
  8. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

Granted, you travel forward to the end of the universe and are unable to go back to escape from it
    I wish for a narwhal with a tophat

9. Jim_Dale

Jim_Dale Arsonist

Granted, but it's a taxidermied narwhal.
    You place it in your living room, right behind your TV-ogling couch. You feel like it would seem imposing where you put it, impressing your few friends and intimidating those salesmen that come to your door way too often to sell you shit you don't need. Though, that night after you got the animal, you feel something mildly unsettling, much like the feeling you get when you step into a clearing and feel something... something watching you from far away. Or very close. Too close.

You're pretty sure it's the animal. You can feel the animal watching you, wherever you go. Not even hiding behind the kitchen counter stops the gaze. Driven by that unshakable feeling of the taxidermied narwhal's gaze, you slowly go crazy. You start to suspect your neighbors of having stolen your toilet brush that one day it disappeared many years ago. No, you know for sure that they are the ones responsible.

In a fit of low I.Q. and inability to deal with this oh-so-harsh truth, you decide to abandon everything. There is no hope left for such a betrayed being as yourself in this world. You strip your clothes, deciding that being stark naked is the best way to feel more free of that thing's gaze. It helps a little. You feel a little funny being naked in your own home with that thing around, though. In an act of nude desperation, you decide to go live with the hobos in that woody park on the other side of town, to put more distance between it and yourself. You grab the tophat as you go out the door, as a sort of war trophy. You put it on your head and flee towards the fabled land of the hobo camp.

But...
    Even the hobos don't want you, an insane nudist, in their little camp. They come out of their tents and tarps and chase you with sticks of wood. They forcefully drive you away with rusty pots and pans, clanging and beating them together as one would do to scare away a starving bear. You plead with them to let you to stay, to let you feed with them on the delicious meat of the can-beast. They are blind to your words, blind to your motions, blind to your sorrows. Unrelenting, they never give up until they've driven you to the deepest, darkest parts of the woods, where even the bravest and hairiest among them would never venture.

Here, among the closely-knitted pines and starving man-eating wildlife, you live out your days. Your days as a crazy naked hobo man, kin to the beasts theirselves, catching rabid squirrels with your teeth and manhood, and fighting with the bears to eat their hot steaming shit, your only source of warmth in this godforsaken land.

But, even now, in your bat-shit insane 'pilgrimmage', you can still feel the gaze.
    It is watching.

I wish I actually had some decent skill in any kind of drawing art.

feet, Lord_bugg, Hella and 1 other person like this.
  10. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Your wish is granted. You started to draw a picture in art school, When teacher comes and checks your art, she will get a shock beacuse you finally see that you drew a huge penis in the middle of the paper.

I wish Lord of the Ring would exist.

11. Guitarman

Granted lord of the rings universe exists. A book gets written by an anonymous arthur called:
    Lord of the Onion Rings
    It's about our reality that has now ceased to exist.
    I wish for a nice shield in KAG, the shield I bought is shit.

arcanecat likes this.
  12. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Your wish has been ungranted. You get a new shield in KAG, when you realize that if you block with your shield, you will get sutck like this for the rest of the KAG game.
    I wish my GF would exist

P.S. mmmm.. onion...

13. Jim_Dale

Jim_Dale Arsonist

Granted.
    [​IMG]

I wish Lord of the Onion Rings was an actual book.

feet, Joefesok and Lord_bugg like this.
  14. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

15. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Granted, but the pizza is moldy by the time you get to it.

I wish i could draw like geti.

16. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

Granted, but you are forced to draw very convincing and effective propaganda posters for a cause you hate with every fibre of your traitorous being.

I wish far a signature made up of some of the best bugs from the page of 30 that cleggy posted.

17. Joefesok

Joefesok Builder Stabber

Granted, but they're all the single most disgusting and offensive bugs in the world (Ever heard of a butt-face hitler beatle?)

I wish people would stop whining at me because they're dumbasses and can't accept the respawn system is fine as it is, or at least better than the stupid shit they pull out of their asses.

18. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

granted, a bunch of people grawled out of your ass and started to kill you and whining about that respawn system.

I wish a wish that was wished before a wish that wished a wish what wished a wish to not wish a wish.
    yo dawg.jpeg

19. feet

feet Bison Rider

Because you didn't specify which wish you wanted to wish, I can't grant it.
    I wish I could fly.

20. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Wish granted.
    screen-13-03-03-13-13-53.png

I wish that new update for KAG will come quickly