1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

*!* Cyb> Saiyan servers *!*

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by c415, Dec 3, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Gamekid54

Gamekid54 Catapult Fodder

This server is great had a fun time last night! But then something happened. I have a friend who loves DBZ things I showed him the server but I tried to get on and this showed up Banned! I swear i didn't do anything :/ this is not a global ban and i just played it how anyone would have played it. i was not reported on youtube for hacking (i didn't) so i decided to post this because idk what the forums for this server is.... THANKS :/ RSAP

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/gamekid54.10131/

don't bother replying to this, I won't respond. You can try to appeal your ban here: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/global-ban-appeals.1713/ but generally temp bans are something you have to wait out.

3. c415

c415 Shark Slayer

Thank for answer Kouji.

4. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

Hey Cyb! BoiiW here, just ran into a griefer 2 minutes ago. I'm hoping you will take action, it was completely on purpose as the ''how do you like it'' might support.

[​IMG]

5. c415

c415 Shark Slayer

Hey BoiiW, thank you for the report, i add him on the black list.
    He's now banned permanently ;)
    Thank again and good game on my server :)

6. Bado

Bado Catapult Fodder

Ty cyb for appealing to hipster faggotry who actualy run the server and not you. And further more i griefed the shit out of red team because they were teamchangers and griefed the shit out of blue team. Basicly nobody does shit if noobs get spawnkilled or basegriefed but as soon as something same happens to other team the shit hits the fan and everyone gets upset.
    Good knowing your shitty server full of hackers and griefers! Ciao!

7. UltraMarine_Val

UltraMarine_Val Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

you are just stupide, you can report a griefer or add cyb on skype for that, your behavior is pathetic
    you leave and you just do shit here, i'm detest that

8. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

This response probably says enough already but whether people on red team were grieving or not, I do not know. What I do know is that griefing back is not the right response and deserves a ban. If you made screenies of the people from red team that griefed, just report them too, the less grievers the better. That includes you.

And thanks cyb, I love the server! :D

9. c415

c415 Shark Slayer

Hey Bado, i'm glad you like my server :)
    It's sure, it's USEFUL to say that instead of report griefer!
    Lol, why report griefer when you can only say "Shitty server full of hackers and griefers!", it's much more easy, i agree :p
    Oh wait... I see you're a griefers too? Banned ;)

If they are too much griefer, it's simply because i have a life. And i can't stay behind my PC all of my time, i'm not a nolife :)
    Now, if you understand and if you want to help me, YOU CAN.
    You can by make an application for becoming a moderator (just send to me a COMPLETE private message with your information).
    If i don't accept your application, you can always report griefers/hackers.

Obviously, Bado must read this. It's certainly the truth.

I love you too! :heart:
    </br>--- merged: Mar 8, 2013 6:26 PM ---</br>
    Hey, i'm working on a new server:​
    Its a zombie server but hardly modded with our super saiyan power + much more zombie (much more harder) and the return of the disasters :)​

10. UltraMarine_Val

UltraMarine_Val Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

[​IMG]
    That is me new god

11. moreivysaur

moreivysaur Catapult Fodder

Hi.. can i ask.. why did you ban me cyb? I wasnt doing anything wrong, then bam you banned me out of nowhere.. i loved playing on your server -.-

12. c415

c415 Shark Slayer

When have you been banned?

13. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

I guess it was thebonesauce, as far as i know him...

14. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

No, it wasn't actually. Maybe you shouldn't permaban other admins because they hurt your feelings.

And seriously, was that necessary? I could have called you out on here and showed everyone what an asshole you were today, but instead I took it to a private conversation with c415. Again, if these are the type of people you want administrating your servers, c415, I don't want any part of it.

EDIT: FOR THE RECORD, I banned ONE PLAYER (aside from Shadowor, which again, why would you make it so admins can ban other admins? It makes no sense) today, because he kept bombing through the bedrock at the top of the map to cheat and easily capture the flag. This is an exploit, it's abuse, and it's cheating. I even gave EVERY PLAYER fair warning, stating that anyone caught using the top of the map to cheat would be banned. So I banned fenix or whatever his name was for doing so. Anyway, I have work now. I'll see if I'm able to pop in from time to time to check up and see what's going on with this thread, and hopefully to see Shadowor removed from the administrators list.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  15. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

I ask the same question. Was it necessary? You muted me, you argued on the whole chat, you banned me, then why are you crying if I ban you and put an end to this? You said you don't want any part of this, so I don't see why you want me removed, I thought you don't give a sh*t about it...

16. use the top of the map is never in rather cheating, because I challenge you to my to do "easily" as to make a passage above must both teams wanted to move is over (this is just my personal opinion)

17. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

So spacebridging isn't cheating either? Then why is it banned on nearly every server?

I do give a shit about the SERVER, I don't give a shit about peons who try and cause problems by acting like children. I have already shown c415 the logs and he says he'll take care of it, so when he has access to a PC we'll see what goes down.

18. Happiness

Happiness Horde Gibber

Got muted by Shadowor for defending myself as he began criticizing my grammar after I tried using a previously placed tile bug and responding to his witty/distasteful remarks. As a result he claimed I was being a childish troll, who should "grow up", quite the contrary however. He then revoked this by claiming he never had a problem with my grammar after criticizing my gameplay (irrelevant to the topic, thus purposely provoking me further for no good reason other than a reaction or a reason to mute me. I didn't fall for the bait, but any rebuttal of his taunts resulted in my mute anyways, as I was "annoying" him), in an attempt to make me look like I was having an unprovoked rant, which was untrue. (Rant is a rather harsh word even, I was calm, but inconvenienced :oops:)

He then continued to insult me whilst I was muted (by him), asking immature rhetorical questions about whether I was crying, etc. (fully aware I couldn't respond. I'm sure he felt he had conquered that argument! ::D:) , if anything, making his previous name-calling rather hypocritical. He then unmuted me several times before quickly muting me after I mildly criticized his administration, and another for simply asking what would equate in another mute. (A reasonable question, I believe, under the circumstances). Both of which, to my understanding, shouldn't result in muting.

I hope this sort of bully-like behaviour isn't tolerated, I'm just trying to have fun on this impressive server, but this admin's behaviour hinders this enjoyment for me greatly.

Have a nice day! :)

(PS: Unsure if this sort of report belongs here. If not, I apologize! X3)

Edit: This all happened 45~ minutes before this post. Here's a screenshot of the sort of things I don't find acceptable. http://oi44.tinypic.com/10qb9qw.jpg Making childish assumptions, whilst not allowing me to stand up for myself. Not the sort of character (I believe) deserves the ability to mute others.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  19. PixelatedHero

PixelatedHero Catapult Fodder

i've always wanted to know what spacebridging is.. and what it looks like when people do it so that I can report it

Mods: jackitch