1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Testers for my new game needed!

Discussion in 'Other games' started by SlyStalker, Jan 24, 2013.

?

Is the name Blobs a good selection?

1. Hell yeah

10 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. Yes, but I could think of a better name

9 vote(s)
    23.7%
  3. Not sure...

7 vote(s)
    18.4%
  4. Not really

9 vote(s)
    23.7%
  5. Definitely not

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

That's a good idea, but what if I don't like their art style? I'm aiming for an art style similar to Toge Production's falsh games. The are is pretty cool in those games.

2. Bly

Bly Ballista Bolt Thrower

It looks quit good but i think you should try and keep look of the stuff not like spore just how the spikes and mouth looks but other wise it looks great.

3. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

I would like to test so i can point out bugs and such (like i have nothing better to do (pffff homework))
    I also know some basic spriting, i dont completely suck at it, but i am not very good!

4. SlyStalker

How abut this: I will create a thread where anyone can contribute anything to this project and if I like it, it can go in the game and they will be in the credits.

5. Diffuse

Diffuse Builder Stabber

I'd like to test aswell, the game seems pretty enticing. :)

6. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

You beta/alpha test to help the developer find bugs and help him, NOT to "Play a fun game herp-a-derp!"

7. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I'd love help test if you still need some testers.

8. SlyStalker

Yes, sure! The more testers the better! :thumbs_up:

Cerbercre likes this.
  9. Ninja12

Ninja12 Haxor

I know this game will be amazing when it comes out! Will this game be appropriate for little kids as well?
    The bubbles for the intro made me think this might be like a childrens' game.

10. SlyStalker

Well, if those kids in question don't mind the occasional mega-litre of blood, sure! :p Just joking... Uh, yeah, I think it would be rated PG or 8+ depending on where you come from. And about the bubbles, I just thought that it would be good to have the bubbles coming up to coincide with the bubble sound effect at the start.
    </br>--- merged: Feb 21, 2013 7:31 AM ---</br>
    OK, here's some exciting news (for you guys anyway). I'm going to release an exe file which gives people an impression of how the evolution screen works. In this 'demo', you can go to as far as the evolution screen and you will get 3000 points to spend on your species so you can get an idea of the upgrades available.

11. Sniips

Sniips Haxor

You're doing a very very nice work, i'll keep an eye of this post and i'll be happy to test Blob.
    This is a very great idea, i support independant games.
    Keep working, you're doing, if the game is released someday i'll post it on Indius.fr (french website about independant games) where we'll ALL like your work <3

SlyStalker likes this.
  12. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

lol, just started to draw the blob in pixels for you, but if i saw you already drew some, i guess i may be the tester. oh and anyways, make it for android too?

13. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

I can help with this game.

14. blukey

blukey Finest Moustache in the Kingdom Donator

I can help with this, lemme test.

15. SlyStalker

im working as fast as i can to release the first version

Cerbercre, Sniips and Lord_bugg like this.
Mods: BlueLuigi