1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

How do you post code?

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Ah I see the problem, your signature is some kind of weird copy paste right now.
    Code:
    [FONT=Consolas][spoiler][/FONT]
    [LEFT][FONT=Consolas][IMG]https://poc.kag2d.com/siggen/kagstatus-simple.php?username=Guitarman[/IMG][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=Consolas][/spoiler][/FONT]

So change it to this:
    Code:
    [spoiler][IMG]https://poc.kag2d.com/siggen/kagstatus-simple.php?username=Guitarman[/IMG][/spoiler]

You should also add a hyperlink to https://poc.kag2d.com/joinme/kagstatus-joinme.php?username=Guitarman the pic if you want people to join the server you're on by clicking on it.

3. Guitarman

Thanks much! :B):

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

5. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

I have seen some premium players in the ''Staff Online'' box. Since they aren't guards neither KAG team, who are they?

6. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

They are moderators to different subforums. For example, GalenMarek moderates the German forum, UnnamedPlayer the Portugese, and etc.

7. Guitarman

Is there a detailed guide to double bomb-jumping? I searched in the knights mechanics forum and found next to nothing.

8. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Press F 2 times and fast after that again, now bombjump from the bomb on ground and use parachute.
    Make sure ping is <100
    To do this with high ping release throw the second bomb away when times is almost 0 (the one ou have 'in' your parachute, difficult but possible).

If gliding is off, for example at the almighty Frosty Trunk server, press F 3 times (so second bomb's timer is like 2 higher and bomb jump the first and you'll get double bomb jumped of the other bomb after the explode, should work.

9. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

How do I take a screenshot on windows?

10. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

With [F4]. You can find all the controls on the KAG wiki.

11. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

12. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

I believe this should satisfy you, if you haven't seen it already:

https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/203-big-knight-guide.2082/ and

https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/394-an-actually-detailed-bombjumping-guide.6613/

Generally though, you do a regular bomb jump with a bomb lit in your hand and you just throw it up while shielding up and you go farther, that is how I usually do it anyway.

13. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

When I take screenshots it just comes up as a black image, what can I do to get the actual screen shot?

14. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

That happens when you take a screenshot in fullscreen.

Turning off fullscreen should fix it. (That is, playing in windowed mode).

15. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

Problem is I am playing in a window, it is the biggest window size that my screen can have, but it still comes up black... :(

16. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

Turn off "smooth shader" and try again.

17. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

Will do.:)

18. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

When i usally watch a server, there are like ''Reserved Slots''. What are they?

19. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Reserved slots are generally slots reserved for players who have a high enough seclev to access them. The idea is that even if the server is full those players will still be able to join the server.

20. Guitarman

When do the chat logs update? I was looking for a chat log from when I played earlier today and noticed that the newest log was from yesterday.

Mods: Gurin