1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows How do i mod rented servers on Windows?

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by JamesEB2005, Mar 17, 2013.

1. JamesEB2005

JamesEB2005 Shark Slayer

i cant get this modding thing it wont let me or i cant find how to mod it :(

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

3. JamesEB2005

JamesEB2005 Shark Slayer

4. Downburst

What do you mean with modding then?

5. JamesEB2005

JamesEB2005 Shark Slayer

I want a Survival Games mode so i can have all diffrent teams and have like maybe make it 3D map and stuff i wanna have killing and swords and class things that is what i want in my server swords you can pick up and a 7000000000 raduis map

6. Downburst

7. JamesEB2005

JamesEB2005 Shark Slayer

awesome but what do numbers mean for color i want to make an Rp server and how do i change the mode on screen when your about to enter where do i mod my server?

8. Downburst

https://wiki.kag2d.com/wiki/Team_configs#Config_Variables : "teamcolor | Color | RGB Value that defines the color of team. Affects player character sprites and scoreboard colors."

What do you mean with mode on screen when you are about to enter? When you pick teams? You should disable " autoassign_teams" on gamemode.cfg then.

You should edit the settings at the files specified in the wiki. The are located in the KAG folder on the place specified in the wiki..