1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Australian RTDM Server - {Back up - 03/05/16}

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by kaizokuroof, Nov 17, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

Im loving this rdm.

Boxpipe likes this.
  2. Ravenplucker

Ravenplucker Builder Stabber

Cheers Kaizo! It'll be nice to have more flat maps in the CTF rotation.

Boxpipe, kaizokuroof and Canadian98 like this.
  3. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

AMAZING map dump kaizo, I can tell that your main motivation is to have awesome RTDM maps cause that's what you LOVE. :D
    </br>--- merged: Mar 14, 2013 12:40 PM ---</br>
    Kaizo the RTDM server seems to be down..... :(

Boxpipe and kaizokuroof like this.
  4. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Oh no! Sorry about that! I'll put it back up, it must be the map rotation, I'll find the map that's broken and fix it for you :)

Cheers

Boxpipe likes this.
  5. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

Thanks man!

Boxpipe likes this.
  6. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Boxpipe, Ruleral and zollie20 like this.
  7. Hello fellow Aussies!
    I hope kaizokuroof & lavalord don't mind little advertising here. I'm here to bring you good news, since most of you go rather here than to the other forum sections. I'm also pressuming that you haven't probably noticed it yet. I'm sure you have heard about KAG Gather tho, you have even mentioned it on previous page. Well, as a matter of fact I have talked to lavalord recently about KAG Gather. And guess what? Yeah! He hosted specially for you Australian server for KAG Gather! So now, you could enjoy your ArL likewise games as well.

If you want to find out more on what is KAG Gather and how does it work I highly recommend to you checking our social group - https://forum.kag2d.com/social-forums/kag-gather.545/ - and reading user-friendly guide to Gather. Basically you just need to login on IRC and add yourself to the queue. By now, unfortunately, our bot doesn't support nor Australian neither NA server. So when bot is full with Aussies don't follow his message and go on AUS server for playing gather in sake of low pings. :D

I'm assuring you tho that we're working on support for your gather server in the bot. Once it's done I'll come here once again to tell you about it. By now stay tunned, and hope to see you on #kag.gather! ;)

Boxpipe, XyellowX, lavalord and 5 others like this.
  8. kaizokuroof

This is totally awesome, it's such a great feature, I can't wait for some competitive matches :P If you want to show support, you should totally add it as a Primary or Secondary social forum to display on your name like so:

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

Yep guys we really need support for aussies, I can never get people to join. Just try it, it will be awesome!

Boxpipe likes this.
  10. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

But Kag Gather is,for premuim feature. D:

11. ecl3ctic

ecl3ctic Builder Stabber

I haven't played KAG for months because the Australian servers are always empty!

12. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

You be trippin' balls ecl3tic, the servers have at least 10 people in them every night. Sometimes one is empty but the other ones with have teh peeps. just hop on during peek hour time (5:00 pm till 10:00pm AEST)

13. Bear in mind, Ecl3tic, that most of the people who play have school or uni or stuff like that, so there's gonna be less people on during the term.

Iamaclay likes this.
  14. The Australian servers are a good place to hang out since the people there are fun. My problem only is that I have to go there VERY late just to see people there. Sigh. :(

blukey, zollie20 and Canadian98 like this.
  15. kaizokuroof

Hey guys,

Updated the RTDM maps. I've decided Quality over Quantity, so here is the current map rotation. They're all Most are made by me and most/all are ones I've previously made, but updated to suit 12 slots, rather than the old configs of 8.

I've also tried to make the maps Archer friendly, though keep in mind they are more suited to Knights and some levels are barren and without trees (Castle maps)

I'll keep adding to the map rotation when I make more maps, to keep things fresh. Most of the maps have tried to keep the fast pace/parkour feel I get when I play the original map rotation, you'll also notice they are the basis for most of my maps and the originals are included in the map rotation.

If you've got any problems or suggestions, let me know. I should also note that the maps have been culled from ~100 to 28 (7 default)

[​IMG]

Calindrus, Stevedog, Ruleral and 4 others like this.
  16. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

Really like those maps! Especially the bridge ones. :3

kaizokuroof likes this.
  17. Yay, now I don't have to suffer the lag in supreme pizza rtdm :D

kaizokuroof likes this.
  18. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

Nice again Kaizo, 100 maps was aaaahhhh........ excessive yes that's the word. :)

kaizokuroof likes this.
  19. The ultra nice thing about this server. It shows that the people maintaining it are dedicated to the server. Keep up the awesomeness. :)

kaizokuroof and Canadian98 like this.
  20. kaizokuroof

I've taken the time to update the map rotations again, to better suit the amount of players we have.

I've also changed the rules to replicate that classic CTF feel. 60 minute timer with Unlimited lives! Have fun!

Ruleral, zollie20 and Canadian98 like this.
Mods: jackitch