1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

HOARD

Discussion in 'Other games' started by KnightGabe13, Jul 6, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

First and foremost, I was surprised that there wasn't already a thread on this. If there is, I apologise for making another.

HOARD is a game that you can purchase on steam or for the PS3. In this game, you play as a dragon whose main goal is to amass as large a hoard of gold as he/she can before time runs out. There are four different game-modes, three of which can be played on multiplayer. Yes, you heard right! This game has multiplayer, in which you can raid other dragons and their hoards. HERE is the link to the website.

EDIT: Here's a picture, for you people who say "no pix, no clix." ;) It's displayed as a board game.
    [​IMG]

Let the conversation begin! :D

xChapx likes this.
  2. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Love the concept, but it's far too shallow and lacking in many areas for me to recommend it to anyone.

Worth a spin all the same I guess.

3. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

+ has no optimisation to speak of. Ran at 1/2 FPS on laptop, even after I'd optimised for it.

4. Chaos-Knight

Chaos-Knight Bison Rider

Just picked it up on steam with all the DLCs for real cheap during the ongoing Indie-sale. Unfortunately not too many people online right now, so if anyone is interested to give this thing a spin in multiplayer, please let me know. ;)

5. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

At least it run for you to begin with. For me it didn't start unless I'd replaced some files, but then the graphics were all screwy and inverted, with 1/2 fps.

6. Chaos-Knight

Chaos-Knight Bison Rider

Is there an error message or does it just crash to the desktop without any message before you're even in the menu?

If you two have the same problem, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a solution to this somewhere on the Steam Community Hub for Hoard.

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  7. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

Nah, it's most likely due to the fact that the game does not support video cards with intel chipsets. Same problem I had with Magicka.

Mods: BlueLuigi