1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Single Player DM

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG Classic]' started by Ourous, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Ourous

Ourous Tree Planter

How would I change the Kills-to-win in Single Player Deathmatch?
    I've noticed that some maps have a higher number than others, why is this, and how is it determined?

2. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

You can change unit count by going into Base>Rules>Swordfight>Team1. (Repeat for team 2) and the amount of units is U*P (U representing the "Unit count" in the file, and the P representing the number of players on that team.) Example: 5 Units in file, and 4 units on the team : 5*4 for a total of 20 units for that team.

3. Ourous

Ourous Tree Planter

Thanks, this helped alot :D

And another question: How can make Single-Player Deathmatch generate random maps like sandbox mode does ?

Froghead48 likes this.
  4. nilly

nilly Catapult Fodder

I don't think it generates random maps. There are only 2 maps and it is keep rotating the 2 maps

5. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

You can make it generate maps. just take the default maps out of the folder "RTDM" and replace them with a generator file.

6. Ulthuanelf

Ulthuanelf Shark Slayer

That's cause, as the others said, the # is determined by the amount of "players", and the most of the bots have a delay by default, so they don't spawn right away. That means they don't count in the first round.

Froghead48 likes this.