1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

ArL - Arthurian League

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freddex, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ketchup

Ketchup Builder Stabber

I put the video fullscreen, and clicked to move the map screen...
    It didn't move, it paused.

That's a ketchup stupidity

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  2. Least losses in ArL seems like a good enough title.

3. Duh, I overviewed back some pages and noticed that meany note about me, Fredobear. I was in hospital for 3 days, Sunday till Tuesday and it wasn't good at all. I won't share out my disease, but yeah, pain, lots of pain.

I am not a single bit worried how the ArL will go in future, it just won't give me anything. POWER is always victorious, no matter what place you give us in ArL :p:bird:

zollie20 and BeasterDenBeast like this.
  4. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

The first paragraph makes sense. I didn't want to sound mean, in this case it was an awkward coincidence and I say sorry for my wrong assumption.
    The second paragraph however... I do not understand it. POWER lost a game. They still did a great job at the league, but saying "We're always victorious" is awkward when you aren't. You lost a game to us. It's not a big deal, since it was a fun and tense, fair game that I would've enjoyed regardless of the outcome. As for the last part, I don't give places. We have a scoring system that seems pretty fair. The one who earns the most point is on top of the scoreboard.
    So, stay creamy and enjoy the matches. : D

5. That's how you explained how we are always victorious. If we would've won to BoW, then there wouldn't be so much hype though because we would be 1st according to scoreboard? Only PK# would've a chance.

6. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I'm constantly amazed by the modesty of the world.

I guess it's a good thing I'm the best KAG player ever.

Domis, Guitarman, Freddex and 4 others like this.
  7. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

Let me summarise your team's results, Karpovich (Just the results to save time, full stuff is on www.arthurianleague.net):
    • Victory -> 3 points
    • Victory -> 6 points
    • Victory -> 9 points
    • Victory -> 12 points
    • Draw -> 13 points
    • Draw -> 14 points
    • Victory -> 17 points
    • Draw -> 18 points
    • Draw -> 19 points
    • Victory -> 22 points
    • Draw -> 23 points
    • Defeat -> 23 points
    So, we have: 6 victories, 5 draws, 1 defeat. Good results, but you are not always victorious. The distribution of points is perfectly fine and your standing in the league reflects your efforts. You won half your games, lost one, and drew the rest.

I have no influence on scores and didn't do anything to your results, if that's what you were implying. Your team was good, I see no reason not be be cheerful if I was in POWER's position.

Domis, zollie20, CrystalClear and 2 others like this.
  8. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

freddex i think you totally misread what he had to say. He didn't mean victorious literally, he meant victorious mentally and morally. So to reiterate karp, we are always victorious.

Karpovich likes this.
  9. thats yb

10. Regardless of Karp's and the following posts I for one am contented with the results. With the lack of coordination and losing quite a lot of members in the past months it's a miracle we were able to hold on for so long.
    GG ArL

justi01 likes this.
  11. lell Warfok

Symphony_Soldier and WarrFork like this.
  12. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I'm just going to say in advance,we nailed this league. We are consistently victorious beyond your wildest imaginations, due to transcendental factors. Just sayin'.

13. GUIZE, HELLA'S BEEN LICKING HIS AVATAR AGAIN.

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  14. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Shush, Siggson. You're just jelly. POWER could only ever dream of matching the moral superiority of the hip & smexy Young Blood Collective! :r_flex:;):flex:

15. Moral butthurt...grumble grumble...
    hip and swag...grumble...

16. YB beats us in moral victories, damn.

17. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Update Merc, you need to rework those completely, organisation is not really there, people don't know where to play, or don't even know the password. This is fucked up and screwed up Pk# vs MERC today, which led to me declaring that this match didn't happen and that you, Fred, have to tell them what to do. I told them they could, if they want to, reschedule this. Rework. Mercs. Give them information. Or tell someone to do so.

rocker2 likes this.
  18. I liked how 2 or 3 of Merc's players were playing on Oban's RTDM at time of game, wondering out loud what the password was and not going to IRC or Teamspeak or anything related to the ArL match at hand.
    Humans V0.1 right there.

19. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Also, good game to FAITH, who managed to beat BoW, 3 - 1!

Certainly was a fun couple of games, and there were a few pretty damn tense moments. Glad to have played. :)

16th and Symphony_Soldier like this.
  20. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

You can't blame them for not knowing what to do if they're simply not really familiar with something like IRC or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.