1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Most epic moment you ever had in KAG!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheWhiteKnight, Apr 7, 2013.

1. TheWhiteKnight

TheWhiteKnight Ballista Bolt Thrower

My most epic moment was when i was playing archer i shot a keg in midair which blew up an enemy bombjumper... good times, good times :B):

Oryk likes this.
  2. HasseKebab

HasseKebab Haxor

Mine was when.. I was an archer shooting on knights in a tower, there was 3 soldiers on the ground but i couldnt reach them so i tried to move futher out from the door, i hit an knight then i fell down killing one knight, i couldnt get back inside since the knights blew up the way in so i was forced to fight ~ it ended up me killing both of the knights by jumping around shooting uncharged arrows. I even got it recorded but then the cam shit crashed :[

Oryk likes this.
  3. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

When I got a plus 8.

Oryk likes this.
  4. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

When I and two other Knights fought our way into the enemy 'tent room' with bombs, then one of them got the flag but was going to be killed by enemy Knights. He then threw the flag to the other guy, but he died and I picked up the flag. I was about to be killed too, so I threw the flag over the enemy tower and suicided with a bomb, blowing up three enemies in the process. We won. :B):

Magmus, Piano, Oryk and 2 others like this.
  5. Excelsier

Excelsier Shipwright

Most epic moment...well it happened today it Soulrealm's RTDM, it's 4v1 I'm on half a heart. Four knights charge me I weave backward they move forward in chase. I block their reins of attack and back away, breaking out of my defensive streak I charge with a slash, surpised I take one down. I keep moving this time pull out a bomb as they're climbing a ladder I throw it down taking one down taking out 1 and scattering the rest. I jump down landing on one of the knights, as his charging is slash, jab, dead. As he dies I'm stabbed, half a heart. Move back, 20 seconds, 10 seconds of back and forth slash charging. Then I move forward blocking his slash. Jump back up with a shield up he stabs opening up his shield/defense fast jab- dead. We win. Guy from the other team calls me a hacker and I'm like, aww shucks. That was awesome.

First post woohoo :)

Piano, Oryk, feet and 1 other person like this.
  6. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

I was playing CTF as a builder on MOLE or something, and I was on top of an enemy tower, trying to take it. However, before I could do anything, an enemy knight flew up the the side of the tower and slashed me, sending me 15+ blocks in the air, but to his great misfortune I fell back down from the flight mentioned above, and slammed onto his head, killing him instantly.

Piano and Oryk like this.
  7. TheUltraHamster

TheUltraHamster Tree Planter

My greatest moment was when I was fighting a knight and randomly die from nothing and get a "whatever has fell to his death" message. :huh?:

Oryk likes this.
  8. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

When we created a massive glorious mega-tunnel that went directly from our tent to the enemy tent with no deviations at all and won the game.

screen-13-02-05-22-54-26.png screen-13-02-05-22-54-35.png

9. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Every time I bomb jump directly on to an archer.

Noburu, Malitha, Piano and 7 others like this.
  10. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Was in some tunnels once, enemies were coming in and one of their knights lit a bomb and threw it at me, I picked it up (as a builder) and thew it back into their mess before capping the hole they threw it through off with a stone block and got a +3. :)

Piano, Oryk, SlyStalker and 1 other person like this.
  11. Evan5567

Evan5567 Shark Slayer
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Hmm, well...I think I killed someone once. :teabag:

Piano, Oryk, Robinskie and 5 others like this.
  12. Grindle

Grindle Shipwright

On Oban's server (the map with the two towers at each spawn and the big dome thing in the middle), me and some other guys went to the left of the first tower on the blue spawn, we camped in a hole we just dug and waited for our team to die (lame XD). After that a giant crowd of reds came to us and we fought. All my friends died and I was left so I slashed through a one block hole and killed all the reds :D . It was just funny XD

Piano, Oryk and SlyStalker like this.
  13. Pecola1033

Pecola1033 Drill Rusher
    1. Delta Force - Delta

I was on top of a 50 block tower as a builder theres 6 knights below the tower trying to slash the doors i jump off the tower and in luck hit one of the knights and insta kill him then another knight comes toward me and sheilds me i jump over his sheid and hit him to kill him (becuase he was on half a heart) then one of my freinds as a kinhgt came to help me he jumped on one of the others knight and stunned him as a hammered him to death then the two last knights com running up my freind starts slashing and jabbing them bringing one of them to half a heart and the other to 1 and a half hearts we both charge them and i bassically kill steal :p

Oryk likes this.
  14. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Not that I don't love plugging my epic video here, but this has been done to death OP...

15. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

I can't see it. :QQ:

EDIT: OK, never mind, it was a great video :)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
    Oryk likes this.
  16. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Why don't you make more like this, bone?

Oryk likes this.
  17. eamono

eamono Arsonist

I bombjumped, stomped a builder, landed on their teambridge, dropped 4 archers to their death, and almost fell into their spike trap but some enemy that was already in spike pit (for some reason) shielded up and boosted me out :)

but while i was running around spamming emotes i accidently fell into the spike pit :(

Oryk likes this.
  18. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I never have fraps running anymore. Don't play nearly as much as I used to... So epic moments like that don't happen all that often anymore. :(

Oryk likes this.
  19. Shadza

Shadza Knightmare Donator

More funny than epic: Bombjumbed,landing on archer face,landing on archer face(behind first),and then fell to hole :D

20. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

2vs2 on Frostytrunk as I was waiting for more people and I was an archer on the gap map. Varion was a knight on the other side and so I decided to shoot full power vertically then I shot full power horizontally and they both hit him at the same time.

Piano, Guitarman, Oryk and 6 others like this.