1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Pixel penguin archer avatar

Discussion in 'Art' started by HardPenguin, Nov 2, 2012.

1. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

If anybody's up for making me one... I am requesting a pixel penguin archer avatar. Post it in this thread and I'll most probablt pick one and wear it proudly. All of reward I can offer are credits put in my profile page.

If there will be few artworks I will like, it is likely I will wear all of them alternately.

2. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

I've only have made that head one <<<<(avatar) but in a day or s osome freaking bugfixes came and ''updated' my head...

3. Pecola1033

Pecola1033 Drill Rusher
    1. Delta Force - Delta

This is all ive done so far i havent really dont the bow or arrows ;/

side_a-1024x686.png

4. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Oh, what do you know. Another instance of Pecola passing off someone else's work as his own.
    http://johnkostrzewski.com/tag/minnesota/
    (So I don't imagine that Pecola will produce any bow or arrows for you.)

Either way, this is a necro and I doubt HardPenguin is still expecting a sprite from this thread.

Piano, rocker2, Froghead48 and 5 others like this.
  5. Pecola1033

Pecola1033 Drill Rusher
    1. Delta Force - Delta

lol i didnt copy it off i went on to a website called piq and did it my self theres a differnce you know :P

6. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

People think they can get away with lying on the internet--and they can. But they actually need brains. :thumbs_down:

The image you uploaded isn't even real pixel art. If you check the resolution, it's 1024x686. There is no pixel art so large. In fact, the largest image size support by the website piq is 200x200. In addition, you can't explain the fact that the professional graphic designer whose blog I linked has the same exact image, posted several months ago.

Here's my advice. Stop lying to get likes or whatever, and try making something original.

Now we've de-railed this thread a lot, so (if you're going to) respond to me in PM, Pecola.

thebonesauce, Piano, rocker2 and 7 others like this.
  7. Demon_Jester

Demon_Jester Haxor

Dont mind me. Just got bored.
    [​IMG]
    May need to zoom in :L

HardPenguin and ParaLogia like this.
  8. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

It looks like an angry platypus xDD

9. Demon_Jester

Demon_Jester Haxor

lol xD