1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Practice Let's Play

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Xlayer, Apr 1, 2013.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

I did a practice Let's Play video. Eventually I will do videos of KAG. But for now, please tell me what you think of this first video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjG4uD-M_bg

Is it dull?
    Was I speaking loud enough?
    How's the video quality?
    Is the editing good?
    Was Amy a terrible choice?
    Stuff like that....

Contrary likes this.
  2. Bene

Bene Free cookies for everyone! ☭ Donator Tester

Is it dull? - yes
    Was I speaking loud enough? - No. The music is too loud. But as you only say "Yes" or "No" I don't feel like I missed something
    How's the video quality? - 240p, that's really bad. Also artifacts everywhere.
    Is the editing good? - No
    Was Amy a terrible choice? - I don't care. Make your choice of character a topic in the video and maybe

Interresting Let's Players do reflected reviews of games or they don't care so much about the game and entertain people with roleplaying or just stories about their cats. Don't try to just tape yourself playing a game but think about what you would want to watch.

Guitarman, SlyStalker and Xlayer like this.
  3. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

The vid doesn't even show up. ;n;

4. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

Your PC has a problem :\ Try updating flash player or using a computer/phone??

5. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

It's probably Google Chrome that is preventing Slystalker from seeing the video so provide a youtube link for Google Chrome Users (although they could just click the shield at the top-right corner).

Mods: BlueLuigi