1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

ArL - Arthurian League

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freddex, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

Whew, I'm gone for one ArL Saturday evening, and everything implodes! One by one:
    • Thanks a lot for the game FAITH, I'll watch the replay today and see if I can give my people a fair handshake, too. I congratulate to your victory.
    • Pk# vs. Mercenaries issue match: I just came in, so I can't possibly make a decision on this yet. I'll make a conversation with all sides involved and first gather their points of view on the situation and the facts. Please understand that this will take me a day or two, and until then, that the result of this match is going to be left open.
    • The finals should not be postponed, unless me dealing with this stuff takes a lot longer than expected. By the way, the finals will happen next Saturday, and I'll try to ensure we have a top-notch livestream there. A bigger announcement will be made later on in the week.

Domis, 16th, Raron and 1 other person like this.
  2. WE NEED FRIKKIN' MM
    AND GALENMARK
    'ND SHAD
    c:

HardPenguin likes this.
  3. Harmony

Harmony Shopkeep Stealer

pk# was the whiner clan that didn't want to finish the match, even after they won the second round after I had schooled them with a bomb jump and an awesome flag toss, then promptly banned. Cerb's crying must be why whoever recorded the match hasn't uploaded the video to prove it lolol

BTW Freddex, we're going to go ahead and give it to pk#. After all, the politics involved with this league are less than desirable and pretty one-sided at that. They can lose to BoW and it'll be all good haha

Still, they forfeited and it's a win-win for me. It's been fun playing in the league, but hopefully next season is coordinated a little better as far as ping goes.

4. JTG

JTG Bison Rider Tester

I made a MSPAINT ARL political cartoon just for this situation.
    [​IMG]

5. Now that this is all settled I can finally say...

Prepare to eat our unorganized shit in the finals, Pk#

Karpovich and BeasterDenBeast like this.
  6. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

Harmony: Pk# did not forfeit the match, Galen declared it as unofficial and postponed it. This thread is a lot of bashing up, that really just is the story.
    Now I contacted the leaders, did evaluation stuff and came to the conclusion that a replay would be best. Rules for this season don't cover this situation (Next season's rules do), so we're best off with some more KAG to resolve the stuff.
    As for the rest, you can't make decisions for Merc, I'll see what vampo and Vidar reply, first.
    I don't know why you bring up ping now since that has nothing to do with that match, but to soothe you, we found a good solution to the 300+ ping problem.

Yup, next season has coordination 2.0, with tons of rules, a plan, and more helpers.

Domis, rocker2 and magnum357 like this.
  7. Ban all the people that have over 300 ping! :bird: 25252525 :bird: Lag is fun, I like it, sometimes.

8. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

You do because you're laggy since always. You learned to live with it. Don's spoil the game to others.

Bammboo, LucasTT and Galen like this.
  9. It's funny cause the laggers can say the same thing to people who dont lag. Just replace the word "laggy" with "a non lagger."

10. 16th

16th Bison Rider

Please don't start this lagshit again. Armless man told me, that eating with legs is better. But i don't belive him.

11. Lag fights can go both ways, that's why we should focus on blaming camping more instead :3

Karpovich likes this.
  12. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

Well of course that's a flawless reasoning. A single man going around naked can feel offended by all those people wearing clothes, right?

13. Welcome to Athiesm in a small town.
    It sucks.

14. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

So you want to be banned, right? I'll +1 that.

Hella, HardPenguin and Superblackcat like this.
  15. Welp, my ping never goes over 15800. I can play everywhere :)

Guitarman likes this.
  16. We're moving to Africa with the server then? That's like, middle earth.

17. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

uhm well to say the least I can't organize an arl match with our finals opponent if our finals opponent doesn't exist, I'd like to point out several problems. BoW and xCube are tied for points. Pk vs Merc hasn't been decided and if Pk ties Merc the BoW and xCube and Pk will be tied for points.

18. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

Yup, stuff went kinda horribad. If no one minds too much, I'll just accept Merc's defeat and let a final match be played between Pk# and POWER for the title. That's not really straight, but I'd prefer to put an end to this season now and focus on the planning of the next season.
    So, finals will be tomorrow, something around the GMT evening, assumedly with a neat stream prepared.

Domis and rocker2 like this.
  19. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

uh, I can saw for sure that we can't just say finals is tomorrow nobody is ready I haven't talked to pk yet.

20. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Our leaders should be in contact with you ASAP.

Now time to go bother Masty on IRC. :p

Domis likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.