1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Most epic moment you ever had in KAG!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheWhiteKnight, Apr 7, 2013.

1. eamono

eamono Arsonist

Yesterday in Obans I got a +5

I'm no skilled enough to get anything better

Oryk likes this.
  2. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

When I shoot a random arrow in the air towards the enemies spawn and I get a kill.

3. whatever1works

whatever1works Drill Rusher

damm laggg...
    </br>--- merged: Apr 10, 2013 1:57 AM ---</br>
    one time i fell into a VERY DEEP STONE HOLE (as a red knight), and there was an blue builder in there trying to tunnel. But instead of fighting it out. We made a deal, he buildings me a way out. and i don't kill him. Negotiations were strained. And it took about 5 minutes to get out. We had lunch, talked a bit. I would have invited him to red team. It was a fantastic exercise in diplomacy :) Unfortunately for him, once i was out, i chased him back to his tower. 25252525:knight: :builder::eek:

Malitha, Piano, Oryk and 2 others like this.
  4. TheUltraHamster

TheUltraHamster Tree Planter

Whenever i'm trapped with an archer or builder i usually annoy them to death with my shield until they have no choice but to cyanide :p

Oryk and SlyStalker like this.
  5. blukey

blukey Finest Moustache in the Kingdom Donator

My most epic moment I ever had in KAG, was when at the start I rushed, but I soon realised that I was the only knight. I continued to charge forward, and was confronted by 4 knights, which I all killed, I used one of their bombs to bombjump in to the enemy base, grabbed the flag and ran out. :rollseyes:

Oryk likes this.
  6. Force

Force Shark Slayer

Bomb jumped over the enemy tower. Threw one bomb and got a +9.

And every time I murder an innocent builder.

7. hiddenshadowdart

hiddenshadowdart Catapult Fodder

Thats called slash turtling.... everyone should do it.:D

Oryk likes this.
  8. Vaine

Vaine Horde Gibber

This happened on gather.

0 units for both teams, however, I am the only knight, vs 3 on the other team.

They all rush for the flag, I am helpless, meaningless, I can do nothing but huddle in the corner where gold once was. One of them rush ahead, I gather (punpunpunpun) up all of my courage, and slash out of the dark corner, killing my foe.

Alpha mode engaged

I spot my next pray, and lock eyes with him. I could hear their soul whimper as I rushed towards them, slashing and stabbing their body to a bloody pulp. The next miserable disgrace for a knight comes up behind me. He thought he could ninja me.

'No.'

I slash over to him, he tries to parry, however, kag physics is on my side, and he is blasted away, gaining a 1 heart fall damage.

He screams, begging for forgiveness, I answer with my battle cry.

'Nu fegit, 1v1 dik, u evn lft?'

I then return to slashing his body, then carry on teabaggin' him, exclaiming.

'Lel, feg, u suk dix'

Piano and Oryk like this.
  9. flipperz

flipperz Shopkeep Stealer

My most epic moment was when I was an archer, and a flying keg (no gravity) was coming my way, i shot at it, and somehow the arrow manages to hit it and instead of exploding it, the arrow sent it back x3 the speed it came at, took out 4 enemies and collapsed their tower.. good times.

Malitha, Piano, InsaneMTL and 2 others like this.
  10. Ottuboy

Ottuboy Horde Gibber

The moment when Paul_the_Peasant says: " Impressive, Ottuboy" :migrant:

11. Ponis

Ponis Arsonist

My most epic moment was when I bombjumped into the enemy's base, bought a bunch of bombs and chucked em' all over the ground, grabbed the flag, then bombjumped out while getting a +4 at the same time. ^_^

12. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

A kight tried to kill me by his bomb, so I killed him, bomb jumped off his bomb and crashed and killed two archers below by shield bashing them then...I said "That's why they call me smash"

13. I played on Obans RTDM Server. The enemys, the blues, crushed down the building all reds were in by using bombs. I wasn't just the only one surviving it, I didn't even get hurt. I was the last survivor of the red team, while the blues had four players and one respawn left. They all attacked me at once. I killed 'em all with one bomb and beat the last one in a very close sword fight. =) I wish I would have recorded that =D

Duke2die4 likes this.
  14. Any time I get easy pickings as an archer because people don't know what right click does.

But more correctly, here we go:

early on when I was still new to KAG and suckish at Knight and Exid was the best player around, I 1v1ed him and barely pulled off a kill. I danced around the computer for five minutes.

101i, Piano and Guitarman like this.
  15. M00SHAK

M00SHAK Haxor

I was an archer on top of our giant tower, and a blue builder breaks the part I was standing on which was about 20 blocks. While the whole building was collapsing I shot my arrow through the stone and it hit the builder (giving me the message of assisting in the collapse). Then I shot a knight who was running from the collapse, and he got stunned and squashed. I was "Surfing" on top of the falling tower and I eventually got close enough to a tree and survived. :D

SMASH1413 and InsaneMTL like this.
  16. Waky

Waky Ballista Bolt Thrower

When I was on boldtemple roleplay and hid then shot a red dude as he was leaving tunnel mid-jump.

17. Not the most epic moment, but a round on Domis The Infinite Bombs that I just played that occured on this map, with a lot of bomb jumping and very very good fights : 3 I like what happened to the map ^_^
    RTDM-Map.png

18. M00SHAK

M00SHAK Haxor

I remember one time double-bomb jumping into their base then it all slowed down (lag). In my mind I was thinking ENTER DA MATRIX while two arrows lagged by. While I was in the air I charged my sword and went uber-speed (lag-porting (lag teleporting)) straight onto an archers head, then smashed my steel pixel club into the other archer petrified by my appearance sending him flying off the tower to his doom. Then a bomb sploded me. You have to see it how I did to understand the epicness...

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  19. When I quit the game

20. dinotree

dinotree Shark Slayer

I was on blue team and it was a group of blues basicly standing on the left and a group of red standing on the right just standing there threatning eachother. Then a red knight comes in from their side throws a keg through the air as I was throwing a water bomb. My water bomb hit the keg spot on and launched it back into their team as it exploded.