1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

ockpii Plays Castle Story!

Discussion in 'Other games' started by ockpii, Apr 11, 2013.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Hello, everyone! Today, I would like to share with you the (sort of) Let's Play I started of the latest version of Castle Story.

As most of you may know, this game has quite a few similarities with our dear King Arthur's Gold, so this is something you might enjoy! Also, the game looks and sounds amazing. Enjoy!:

More episodes coming soon, of course!
    You know what to do if you'd like to be notified of whenever I make more ;) And feel free to check out the rest of my content!
    </br>--- merged: Apr 9, 2013 10:12 PM ---</br>
    Episode 2 is up! Today I start building a bridge towards far off lands!

</br>--- merged: Apr 11, 2013 9:44 PM ---</br>
    Episode 3 is now live! In today's episode, we go into our new island and start organizing things in order to build our first actual constructions!

rocker2, kubasanus, hans_02 and 5 others like this.
  2. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

Sub'd, wanted to watch/play this game for a long time, never got to it :/

EDIT fix the link, its going to you discussing thing, not to you playing it.

3. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Me playing it are the three video boxes. Discussing video is the written link up top.
    </br>--- merged: Apr 16, 2013 9:19 PM ---</br>
    I'm glad you guys are enjoying this! :)

Episode 4 is now up! I'm bad at building!...

Ranged66 likes this.
  4. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

Fuck off.

PS Ockpii crystal-filled barrels make a pretty boom, show us more physics :P

5. ChocolatePilot

ChocolatePilot Builder Stabber

Glad to see more of your videos. Haven't been on your channel in a very long time.

6. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Episode 5 of ockpii Plays Castle Story is now live! Today, building ALL the things!

</br>--- merged: Apr 23, 2013 5:51 PM ---</br>
    Yeah, I should... and, actually, that's what I have planned for Thursday's episode ;)

Yeah, with my new computer, my goal was to be a looottt more active on the channel, so yeah! :) Glad to have you on board.

Also... Episode 6 is now live! :D Today, I continue building away as I prepare to traverse to yet another island! Hope you like it!

</br>--- merged: Apr 30, 2013 8:51 PM ---</br>
    Episode 7 of ockpii Plays Castle Story is now live! Today we have some good ol' catapult fun!
    Enjoy!

</br>--- merged: May 2, 2013 6:01 PM ---</br>
    Episode 8 is here! I continue on building but get my efforts crushed by a group of very glitchy Bricktrons...
    Hope you enjoy!

</br>--- merged: May 7, 2013 7:01 PM ---</br>
    Episode 9 now up! We "end" things off with a bang!... for now.

Mods: BlueLuigi