1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Lizardheim, Sep 29, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

Trust me, it really is so cheap! If you don't trust the website, have a search on google and you'll see it's safe... They send you an image of the game's cd key from a manual or something like that, so probably those are retail copies. Maybe stolen! Or maybe not... Who knows... :D

2. Lizardheim

Lizardheim Shopkeep Stealer

108 defibrilator kills :D

3. MichelPonting

MichelPonting Catapult Fodder

BF3 is the best game of 2011.

Noburu likes this.
  4. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

This depend the style of game you play but yeah, BF3 is one of the best game in 2011.

delankski and Wonkyth like this.
  5. Graver

Graver Haxor

This game is really bad...First 4-6 months this game was cool...But they add ,, premium " and all non premium can only be noob.

6. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

That's EA for ya.

7. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Would you mind explaining me how all non premium BF3 players are noobs? Or only can be noobs? Some of the best weapons are weapons from the vanilla game, so I don't really get your reasoning.

8. eamono

eamono Arsonist

I tried playing BF3, i just ended up trolling this guy that was screaming over the mic for no reason, we would c4 our plane and wait for him to get in and then blow him up

9. Graver

Graver Haxor

I was very good player in BF3 but all premium players everytime killing me :)

10. Galen

Then you should try to get better, obviously :P

11. Galen

You don't seem to know that it's not about how old a game is, but about it's engine and that stuff.

12. SeanAS

SeanAS Meth Addict Donator
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

I still play BF3 to this day. Premium doesn't mean shit. If you half decent you can still do very good against them. I don't have premium, and I'm pretty good at the game.​

13. Graver

Graver Haxor

My knife killing at 2 hits - they knife at one hit.
    I dont have ,, tank armor upgrade " - cant win tank battle...
    They have long-distance sniper - i have all sniper with f2p - they killing me from 4 km, i can only from 1 km..

14. SeanAS

A stab from the back is one hit for f2p. Why would you use a tank. And sniping at 4km is retarded anyway the chances of them hitting you are slim no matter what.

15. Galen

>Reactive Armor is just one extra hit they can take, engage them from further ahead first, from behind or just get some engineer to repair you while you're attacking him

>One hit knife attacks depend on the situation, e.g. every single knife attack from behind is a one hit kill, so is if you knife them when they're lying on the ground

>Sniping is about experience and not about the gun, because every single bolt action rifle is a guaranteed kill if you manage to land a headshot

Btw, M98B is the best sniper rifle anyway, best range and damage.

Swabbin, one uses tanks because they're fun, maybe? Also, the chances on hitting one at that distance aren't slim, you just gotta concentrate and then that does work out. Also, you couldn't do 4km headshots without playing on either the Armored Kill or Endgame maps because every other map ain't larger than 2km in diameter.

16. SeanAS

I guess I see your point.

Galen likes this.
  17. Graver

Graver Haxor

Premium destroyed game, but i will play it again.

18. SeanAS

I mean they did make it harder I guess, but I still play it without premium and it honestly doesn't bother me. But I CAN see how it would be a bit unfair.

19. Galen

Premium made nothing harder. After all, the vanilla weapons are still the best ones.

20. SeanAS

M416 is my favorite weapon and I maxed out assault, so theoretically I can use whatever I want, but that is my weapon of choice.

Mods: BlueLuigi