1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Servers won't show up?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Filio, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Filio

Filio Shopkeep Stealer

Just in case you didn't know it has been working for pretty long time.
    [​IMG]
    It's just a blank server list and it says 0 servers with 0 players.

I've never had this issue before and it has been doing this for the past few days.

2. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Your client is out of date. Try to force an update by deleting version.txt, found in KAG\App then starting up KAG.
    If that doesn't work then just reinstall from the website.

3. Dirtman

Dirtman Horde Gibber

It's look like your version number is older than the current one. If my eye still working, I think that the number in your bottom right corner is 400-something, the current version for KAG is 514.

[​IMG]

I have 2 suggestion for you:
    1.Go to your KAG Folder, then go to APP, and delete the version.txt. After you deleted, just launch the game, the console should be updating now.

2.Uninstall KAG, then go to http://kag2d.com/en/download and download the new installer then install KAG again.

Hope it help =)

Beepo likes this.
  4. Xanderon

Xanderon Ballista Bolt Thrower

Dirtman, I love you. I have had the same problem, but it has happend after I reinstall. However, doing what you said has fixed my games, and now I know what to do if it happends again.

Dirtman likes this.
  5. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

What, I don't exist? I said the exact same thing, except more consicely. :builder:

Rayne likes this.
  6. Filio

Filio Shopkeep Stealer

It's working now because of the new update I assume.

And just so you know I did uninstall KAG and reinstalled it before just to make sure that wouldn't work.

7. ArchingArrow

ArchingArrow Catapult Fodder

ParaLogia, I had the same problem and it was after reinstalling. Thanks for the help in getting servers back. Your Awesome! :yes:

rocker2 likes this.