1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Andr01d

Andr01d Bison Rider

GaySharkMumble at port 69696969

Froghead48 likes this.
  2. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

The port is yolo you dirty pleb.

3. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

I heard its arcravehomoroomofbondageandponies

Froghead48 likes this.
  4. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

nono your all wrong, its gayfagcirclejerkbadminroom

5. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    RADPIPE ADMIN ABUSIVE WHY DO THIS

6. Andr01d

Andr01d Bison Rider

7. Evan5567

Evan5567 Shark Slayer

CAUSE YOU WAS GRIFFIN!

Radpipe likes this.
  8. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

who runs this server now? trying to introduce my guild to kag, i want to give them a good impression of it and not have to deal with any bullshit like random mutes/bannings

9. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

If you don't want to deal with random mutes, don't spam or get into personal verbal attacks on another player.

If you don't want to deal with random bannings, don't do anything that can be interpreted as griefing.

Should you be frozen for any reason, remain calm and communicate, rather than throwing a shit-fit. If you really weren't griefing, it might just be a misunderstanding, or you may have even been misfrozen by an admin trying to freeze someone else.

If you or another player gets banned or muted without doing one of these things (and did not otherwise act like an asshole or break any of the rules listed on the OP), coming to this thread and simply explaining the situation without cursing admin staff will likely get it undone quick.

Alpaca and I3lue like this.
  10. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Hey, this is Jackard, one of the original MOLEs. I'm pretty sure he knows the general rules, just doesn't wanna have misunderstandings when introducing his bros.

Jack, get in touch with Rayne or Arcrave. One of the two.

Radpipe likes this.
  11. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

righto. i figured Action would be the best choice for showing this game off

um dude I used to be an admin here.

Radpipe, Ramsis and Froghead48 like this.
  12. Brandon816

Well, you're the one that brought up the random mutings/bannings thing. Just letting you know that the server is still functional.

13. Ramsis

Ramsis Ballista Bolt Thrower Donator Tester

Pretty sure you're still an admin Jackard. Run in and try to freeze someone, just apologize when you unfreeze them. Who runs it though is a bit of a weird thing, technically it's Arcrave I think, but I'm not sure what all he does with the server as HE WON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME AT ALL AND ACTION SPLIT :<

GloriousToast and Froghead48 like this.
  14. I'd suggest that attempting to tell Jackard how to do things is rather stupid of you due to the fact that Jackard has been admin for quite awhile and is one of those oldie awesome people that left Action for a bit. It might also help to know that Jack didn't even ask anything about what the rules on muting/banning, and simply wanted to know who hosts the server.

thebonesauce, I3lue and Ramsis like this.
  15. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist

Arcrave had a stroke and can't go on the forums.

I3lue and Ramsis like this.
  16. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

I can't tell if this is serious or not, one of my friends in his twenties recently had a stroke

17. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist

I am 100% serious.

Ramsis likes this.
  18. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

Reread my original post, it should be clear that I was referring to other servers. Hence Radpipe's post. Although I'll be very disappointed if I encounter that behavior here.

19. Brandon816

Thing is, random bannings does still exist occasionally on this server. A few months ago, a lot of people were made admins, and a few of those did go over the edge. The worst of those people don't have admin anymore, but there are still a few around that will kick or ban at the drop of a hat without warning for things that aren't obviously needing a ban.

Oh, and whatever you do, make sure your friends know not to go into a rage about swastikas. Those seem to get thrown up every now and then to troll players into doing something stupid.

20. Ramsis

Ramsis Ballista Bolt Thrower Donator Tester

And I personally tend to hour-day ban idiots for that. Racism doesn't belong on the server in my opinion. The swastika's aren't reversed, nor are they needed.

Andr01d likes this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.