1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Papers, Please

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Bint, Apr 27, 2013.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Bint

Bint Haxor

Icon.png

A Dystopian Document Thriller.
    The communist state of Arstotzka has ended a 6-year war with neighboring Kolechia and reclaimed its rightful half of the border town, Grestin.

Your job as immigration inspector is to control the flow of people entering the Arstotzkan side of Grestin from Kolechia. Among the throngs of immigrants and visitors looking for work are hidden smugglers, spies, and terrorists. Using only the documents provided by travelers and the Ministry of Admission's primitive inspect, search, and fingerprint systems you must decide who can enter Arstotzka and who will be turned away or arrested.

TheWids, Oximus, Guitarman and 4 others like this.
  2. Sarkalest

Sarkalest Shark Slayer

I discovered this game with Nerd3. If you know who is he.

Guitarman and Radpipe like this.
  3. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

This is incredbly amazing. Who could come up with the idea of immigration inspector simulator? o.O

Pixels. Thumbs up. Very, very entertaining. Game is available for now as beta demo for Windows and Mac (you can run it on Linux with Wine). Full version will be purchase-only.

Play! Glory to Arstrotzka!

Sarkalest, Bint and Kalikst like this.
  4. shadewolf10

shadewolf10 Shopkeep Stealer

I like this game, I discovered it before youtubers started reveiwing it.

5. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I'm officially hooked. Been playing it over and over for the last 2-3 hours. Getting pretty good at catching forgeries and shit.

Mods: BlueLuigi