1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Role play suggestions & ideas

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Corwen, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Corwen

Corwen Demolitions Expert Donator
    1. KRPG

Just post your ideas and suggestions for roleplays here and maybe we will use it, or maybe you can, i'll add all good suggestions to the list!

2. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

How about one where thers a kind of time limit. You are in a rebel country and an army sent by the cruel opressive power block that youve rebelled against (i cant think of a name) is closing in, you have to find a way of escaping either over the sea or through another hostile countrys lands. But, the evil army is constantly getting closer and you have to escape before they get to you or be stuck constantly trying to run from them as they hunt everyone down. It would be a long roleplay, maybe somthing like three weeks or a month. i was thinking you get three days and then the evil army starts moving in, it takes them three weeks to get there and then another week to take controll of the whole country ( maybe a map could be made which would be updated every week or three days showing the progress or the evil army). you can either team up or work alone, building a large boat of some kind or getting a small group of fishing boats would make it possible to escape overseas. All the surrounding countries are hostile so you wouldnt be able to just travel through openly, you would have to sneak through. Howerver you would have to do a lot of preparation for both journeys.

What does everyone think about my idea?

3. Corwen

1. KRPG

Ur a mod, just make the roleplay, u don't have to suggest to urself...

4. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

I wasnt suggesting it to myself i was asking what otherpeople think and if they would actually do it.

5. Corwen

1. KRPG

u put that in the opening part of the roleplay, and if people dont sign up, remove it.

6. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

I started a futuristic zombie apocalypse RP a few months back, I lost interest though...

7. Corwen

1. KRPG

not a bad idea, ill think about it. Also, canadian, r u gonna sign up to the roleplay i just started?

8. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Possibly, I'm very busy atm.

9. feet

feet Bison Rider

That sounds fun. I'd join if you made it.
    Also, what about a reality TV show roleplay,like Survivor or the like?

10. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Mechanic wars?

11. Corwen

1. KRPG

Care to expand on this at all?

12. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Mechanic wars before the nuke launches? And after the nuke zombie apocolypse?
    Mechanic wars-Two/three sides, guns and airplanes, soldiers and random poor robots, tanks etc. Just like WW2, only with little bit improvement.

13. Corwen

1. KRPG

So WW3?

14. luckyfrost

luckyfrost Shopkeep Stealer

What about prisioners in a dungeon, trying to escape it, but finding not-intentionally an demon prisioned on the dungeon, and not-intentionally too freeing him, and having to take him down?

15. Corwen

1. KRPG

hmmm.... Sounds interesting.
    If you can pull together a backstory for it, I will see about maybe making into a RP

16. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Nah, killing demon doesnt fit with me, i love more survivals :)

Hunger games?'

EDIT: Ultimate survival? :P

17. luckyfrost

luckyfrost Shopkeep Stealer

I'm not good in being the game-master, i suck a lot even more because it's english, and english isn't my native language :c

18. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

maybe one where your aim is to survive in the world like you can start off as an officer in one of the numerous armies or a lone huntsman tracking down his quarry whether it be man or beast.

19. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

WAIT, I've got a good scary RP. How about we are miners, digging deep when suddenly the way back up is totally collapsed. We are some 30 miles deep (or less), we have to go through the creepy dark ol' mines. As the legends say few other groups went to dig deeper in there, they never came back. That's why it's called "Death mines of Hell". So the only way to get back to the surface, we need to go through the mines, to get to the huge lift, taking some 5 hours to get up. But going through there, the darkness shall awake, trying to swallow the lanterns and torchers, draining battery in our drills, and demons, skeletons, ghost, rock monsters and The Devil will wait us in the mines...

Do you like it, huh? ;D

20. Vaine

Vaine Horde Gibber

That's a terrible name

'Shiverhold mines' is a better name