1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Keg production time

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Kuja, May 15, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Kuja

Kuja Shark Slayer

How do you think: keg production time and cost of blueprint for demolition workshop should be nerfed?
    They are quite devastating, but being produced too fast, which allows suicide bombing anything with 80% success. No boats, no army. One men with keg crossing the waters. Keg blocks arrows, which allows knights to deliver it quite well over water.

I think production time should be about 1 keg per 3 minutes (or even more), maybe same for minikegs.
    Blueprint should cost about 3 times more.

Froghead48 and xDeity like this.
  2. Fenex

Fenex Builder Stabber

That could work also we could make you drown faster while holding kegs(being pushed under the water by heavy object)

Froghead48 likes this.
  3. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

I think Kegs are fine, people just haven't learned how to defend against kegs that aren't made of paper yet.

Apronymous and Alpaca like this.
  4. Kuja

Kuja Shark Slayer

Kegs are floating on water, so it might be strange, to drown, holding floating object.

Maybe, but good keg timing give super-power push. Yesterday we got kegs, boar and cata, and each respawn getting keg into cata, and tossing it towards the enemy - total annihilation.

5. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

What did you expect from a powder keg?:huh?:

But on topic, production is a little fast. On the other hand, one every 3 minutes seems a little rough...2 minutes would be a preferable time because its not obnoxiously long and still lets the demolition shop be useful...

Invaders likes this.
  6. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

Thats why we have mounted bows and archers, if someone comes swimming out with a keg just shoot him down. And simply shooting the keg can make it explode, killing the holder, and any other teams around it

7. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Builders can bag the Big Keg go underwater and be the suicide bomber.

Also it's ok for me the KEG production time is fine.

8. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

But they have to bring it out to light it, and since there is a long fuse time you will have plenty of time to kill him, then move the keg away.

Invaders likes this.
  9. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Just press spacebar now, which makes them more deadly ;-;

Mods: Rainbows