1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

WTFree - Total Halibut's new series

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dwatring, Sep 30, 2011.

1. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

Total Halibut, or Total Biscuit, has recently started a new series that is a spin off of his 'WTF is...' series. It is currently named 'WTFree'.

With this series, Total Biscuit is recording a voice over of his first play through of free games over the internet! So, why is this in general discussion? Because if King Arthur's Gold is ever going to get some nice flow of new players, this will be the way to do it. This series could bring in hundreds, or thousands of players from across the world, that could also be potential gold members and large supporters of the game.

Along with the news, I also have a discussion question. Do you think KAG is in a form which is presentable, if we were to hand this over to Total Biscuit? I'm looking forward to some discussion.

2. Darklight

Darklight Shipwright

Ah lord TB. He was the one who got me into Terraria actually. Him with Jesse Cox XD

3. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar Shopkeep Stealer

I'm pretty sure MM has stated that he is going to advertise himself once he feels KAG is presentable. This would be one way to do it I suppose, but I doubt with the way the game is now.

4. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

Total Biscuit FTW!!!

5. smalltrouble

smalltrouble Shipwright

Total Biscuit knows about the game. He mentioned a while back when he did a WTF I think it was Super Crate Box, I may be wrong but I know he said it somewhere.

6. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

7. AJ

Soooo many noobs will come and greifers.For good or for bad.

IloveElectro and Noburu like this.
  8. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

A few of them are decent players :)

Acavado likes this.
  9. AJ

Ye,and alot will most likely buy the game so Geti and MM will get moneyies to help dev KAG and buy food to live..:D

10. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Just for the people that are bothered to read this thread Geti has confirmed Powder Kegs are sprited and need coding.

11. AJ

Epic that will be fun.

EDIT:The site and game are down i cant load it.

12. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Problems with main website wait a while Citric can't do anything without Garciat

13. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

I'm glad. I really am. Kinda. Not really.

I like small communities, but I'm happy for MM and Geti.

I'm on the fence.

14. Darklight

Darklight Shipwright

You must have missed the mess that happened after the stream. The fact that TB still posted the video on youtube shows how awesome a guy he is

15. solidamus

solidamus Shipwright

It seems they sorted out those things. :) That's all kinds of awesome. With a bigger community, the lifespan of KAG will certainly raise through the roof too.

Valkyrie likes this.
  16. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

I know what you mean but I'm a huge fan of TB and I'm glad Citric mentioned KAG to him.

17. Bahnd

Bahnd Shipwright

after watching the WTF-a-thon video that TB put on youtube, the game didn't go as horribly as I thought (mostly cuz i was actually in that game and getting my head bashed into a wall, repeatedly) sorry for over-reacting earlier, there is nothing wrong with the video, red team seems to be having fun, and i think we have that tutorial thing covered by now.

18. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

The uh.. "Tutorial" isn't really a tutorial it's a more "This is what bots are like they hurt." Kind of thing.

19. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I'm glad the community is growing etc etc.

Anyways the problem here is that the comments are filled with people saying that "oh the devs hate TB" and shit like that which is entirely untrue.

Noburu likes this.
  20. SpruceMaroose

SpruceMaroose Shipwright

Well, I for one was enlightened about KAG after TBs live stream a week or so ago. Bought the game after 1 day of playing. Seems like there are more premium members since then too, not too shabby!

Contrary - it is pretty well documented that TB doesn't read his youtube comments - probably for that exact reason; most stuff posted is absolute rubbish!

Valkyrie likes this.